ADVERTISEMENT

Cats or Dogs

Charlie Marlow

Athletic Director
Sep 23, 2005
In Your Head
hqdefault.jpg

Not a big pet fan either way. Dogs are like perpetual 3 year olds. Too much work for me.... I can throw some food out, get the automatic litter box going and leave for the weekends with no worries with cats...

Reactions: Husker Hambone
Wow, those cats are beautiful. How do they handle the summer months?

They are fine, just need to comb them a lot. Better than Maine Coon, best breed out there, so friendly and smart. Just comb a lot and beware of issues related to fur/health that may crop up from time to time.

Cats inside and dogs outside...cats won’t have anything to do with me and my dogs would attack a Bengal Tiger if it attacked me..luckily Bengal Tigers are not native to the Missouri Ozarks but I hear the meth dealer next county over has one

I have 2 vizslas. I always hated cats but my sister got one recently that I'm actually quite fond of, I might get a cat someday but the dogs keep me plenty occupied for now.

Reactions: Hoosker Du
They are fine, just need to comb them a lot. Better than Maine Coon, best breed out there, so friendly and smart. Just comb a lot and beware of issues related to fur/health that may crop up from time to time.

They are cool looking cats, but they have too much fur, and it would be a nightmare keeping them groomed. Maine Coons are enough of a problem already, and they appear to have much less fur.

These are my guys right here, wouldn’t trade them for anything.

A53-C7-EBF-6-C47-4674-A620-92944-ADA6-CD8.jpg

Dogs and cats > kids. Cheaper, for starters. Waywaywaywayway cheaper.

I figure there is about 85% chance of having a phuck-up as a kid. From my experience, cats and dogs odds are better.

2 cats = 1 dog.

Note to all cat owners. Put dirt in the litter to teach them how to go to the right bathroom. And place towels EVERYWHERE they sleep or snooze. That way, you catch the cat hair and can wash it away.

GBR

I have a cat that runs to greet me every night when I come home and isn’t happy until I put him over my shoulder and carry him around the house.... he also plays fetch...

Love It!! I had a tuxedo kitty cat that loved me to sling him over my shoulder and carry him around. He would purr up a storm.

Reactions: Wyldcard
100% this. Cats don't give a shit. When I come home from work, my dogs jump and run around like we just won a world war. They are genuinely glad to see me. I just wish they lived much longer.

Although I disagree, and love both cats and dogs, I can't agree more that the worst thing about having pets is their shorter life cycle. Just horrible debilitating grief when you have to say goodbye.

Although I disagree, and love both cats and dogs, I can't agree more that the worst thing about having pets is their shorter life cycle. Just horrible debilitating grief when you have to say goodbye.

We had one cat that was awesome. His name was Max. He would follow me around and liked to hang out with me. I would watch him hunt in the field next to our house. My wife's other cats... I didn't like them.

We had one cat that was awesome. His name was Max. He would follow me around and liked to hang out with me. I would watch him hunt in the field next to our house. My wife's other cats... I didn't like them.
Hell, I don't even know him but I like Max already.

Reactions: red scowl
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT