ADVERTISEMENT

Carter Whitt, 6 foot 4 inch Top 100 (63) 4 star PG expect to enroll mid year....

huskerssalts

Defensive Coordinator
Oct 6, 2014
Beatrice Nebraska
And it’s sounding like our Huskers have a legit shot of landing this young man. rivals has couple expert picks for the Huskers. The more talent Hoiberg gets, the better. It’s only a matter of time before he turns that corner with our Huskers and when that happens, he won’t look back. GBR

Last edited:
He is also a composite .9735 4 star via 24/7. They have him ranked as their Top 66 player in the country.

ESPN recruiting has him as their Top 85 player.

24/7 has 3 crystal ball picks in for the Huskers as well. This is looking great for our Huskers. GBR

Watched his video. Looks like a good penetrator that can dish it after drawing the double team. Could be deadly with some good 3-point shooters. Nice size for a PG.

Husker b-ball is in on a couple studs for the next class, with Whitt being one of them. Breidenbach is another. Would love to get him. I think he fits Hoiberg’s offense perfectly.

Reactions: huskerssalts
Husker b-ball is in on a couple studs for the next class, with Whitt being one of them. Breidenbach is another. Would love to get him. I think he fits Hoiberg’s offense perfectly.
I hope we get Whitt. I know we have that one from Japan and all but Whitt is the type of player we need to turn the corner.

ADVERTISEMENT