ADVERTISEMENT

Carriker today on the radio made it sound like

dinglefritz

Nebraska Legend
Jan 14, 2011
IF MR wins out, he would keep his job. Don't shoot the messenger. Carriker didn't see it happening anyway. Food for thought for those of us throwing dirt on MR already including myself.

IF MR wins out, he would keep his job. Don't shoot the messenger. Carriker didn't see it happening anyway. Food for thought for those of us throwing dirt on MR already including myself.
I didnt take it that way. I heard it as, " If he has any chance to keep his job..." that would be the only way he would have a fighters shot

how did Michigan State beat PSU? How the hell did Iowa clobber OSU? Who the hell knows what's gonna happen anymore other than that our defense is going to suck.

Exactly everybody is capable of pulling big upsets these days except us... A couple of years ago when we beat Michigan State was the only upset we've pulled off in the past 16 years.

Reactions: HuskerDana
how did Michigan State beat PSU? How the hell did Iowa clobber OSU? Who the hell knows what's gonna happen anymore other than that our defense is going to suck.

And our OLine can't run or pass block anybody.....and our qb is a interception machine....and our coaching staff is lost......

We don't hire coaches to get us an occasional upset while hoping the teams GPA is high enough for the elusive 5 win bowl game.

Reactions: HuskerDana

“I decided if no one down there cares or gives a crap,” Peter told the crowd at the Big Red Today Breakfast on Thursday, “then I decided, why should I? So I’m just going to grow this beard until Scott Frost is the head coach at Nebraska.”

Classic.

JP 4 years from now:

running-beard-forrest.jpg

Let’s assume this to be true, what makes you think the can even win one game let alone three. The Iowa team I saw this past weekend will destroy Nebraska
Who coached that team?
Exactamundo! Sad people have so quickly forgotten that game and how they were able to knock off MSU with the handicap of Armstrong as QB. TA tried his best to keep MSU in the game with his yolos but they were able to pull it off. I would have more confidence he could have pulled one this year against PSU but Diaco doesnt give me much hope.

Reactions: Asjohn01
Let’s assume this to be true, what makes you think the can even win one game let alone three. The Iowa team I saw this past weekend will destroy Nebraska

Exactamundo! Sad people have so quickly forgotten that game and how they were able to knock off MSU with the handicap of Armstrong as QB. TA tried his best to keep MSU in the game with his yolos but they were able to pull it off. I would have more confidence he could have pulled one this year against PSU but Diaco doesnt give me much hope.
I would give my left nut to have had TA back this year

If Riley keeps his job it will be an absolute disaster for everyone in almost every way. Recruits are going to bail on him. They already are. He will lose some players through transferring. There are already 4 that have spoke of it. He will lose a decent portion of his assistants as they see the writing on the wall and even if he wanted to replace Cav or Langs who of any quality would come for one year. We would go into next year with another poor recruiting record and likely a worse record.

ADVERTISEMENT