ADVERTISEMENT

Carolina Panthers release QB Baker Mayfield

welp, guess he'll be back in Omaha visiting the in-laws at least........haircuts at Garbo's in Regency according to my coworker who was there on lunch break on a day he was. apparently the women, his wife & my coworker have the same stylist - & she did his that day just before she got there.

He's not a bad dude. He's a little bit lacking and measurables. Tried to play hurt for Cleveland last year and that didn't work out so well. Maybe he can hang it up the rest of this year, get into really good shape and latch on with a team in the summer. It's probably time for him to be a backup mentor type.

Reactions: stucknks
He's not a bad dude. He's a little bit lacking and measurables. Tried to play hurt for Cleveland last year and that didn't work out so well. Maybe he can hang it up the rest of this year, get into really good shape and latch on with a team in the summer. It's probably time for him to be a backup mentor type.
Baker will get picked up!

He will be fine. He will latch on somewhere at a reduced number and eventually end up on NFL Network or ESPN. Has the looks and charisma to arguably have a longer life associated with football than many people.

I firmly believe that had he immediately be put in an offense similar to what LR ran at Oklahoma that he'd be a much more successful QB.

his first 2 years were essentially squandered by terrible coaching, then he spent his 3rd year playing with a fūcked up throwing shoulder.

always liked watching the guy at OU, unfortunate that his potential is probably dried up due to poor opportunities/shattered confidence.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT