Carlson FBI really

biscuitbagger3

All-American
Gold Member
Aug 9, 2009
Wait, so you are claiming Hillary didn't pay a former British agent (Christopher Steele) who was working with a Russian FSB person in the United States (the dossier clown). Hillary also had Fusion GPS set up the fake bogus Trump Tower meeting. She absolutely deserved to be called out.

How did you forget this stuff?
No I’m agreeing with @Bobfather that Comey should face the firing squad for treason.

Husker Hank

College Football Hall of Fame
Gold Member
Jul 29, 2009
Now Tucker is claiming the FBI was part of January 6th attack on congress. Really Tucker. You are one crazy SOB. Just like scaring people about vaccines. Idiot!
Are you old enough to remember when the FBI was the good guys? I am....now, not so much.

giphy.gif

Reactions: Bobfather

DRay827

Senior
Gold Member
Aug 28, 2016
Lincoln, NE
Tucker's just competing in the whatabout-ism performance art Olympics. Isn't this the 3rd or 4th different group he's used to try and deflect blame on the maga G.I. Joes?

It's honestly impressive. Just shoveling straight bull-shit down his viewers throats.

biscuitbagger3

All-American
Gold Member
Aug 9, 2009
Tucker's just competing in the whatabout-ism performance art Olympics. Isn't this the 3rd or 4th different group he's used to try and deflect blame on the maga G.I. Joes?

It's honestly impressive. Just shoveling straight bull-shit down his viewers throats.
Guy caters to mouth breathers.

JOHNNY N

Athletic Director
Sep 24, 2003
because the right would just scream witch hunt.

Don't you think a bipartisan, open investigation is the best?
He got 81 million votes. He doesn't need to care of Trump voters think his investigation is a witch hunt.

nelsonj22

Nebraska Football Hall of Fame
Gold Member
Sep 27, 2014
He got 81 million votes. He doesn't need to care of Trump voters think his investigation is a witch hunt.
The right is so brainwashed they won't believe it unless they are part of it. The trumpers are so trigger happy if something comes out and a few wacko Republican congress members get arrested dumb shit pops off.

If wrong doings happened there have to be consequences politically and criminally for those at fault. That should be done by a bipartisan congressional investigation.

JOHNNY N

Athletic Director
Sep 24, 2003
The right is so brainwashed they won't believe it unless they are part of it. The trumpers are so trigger happy if something comes out and a few wacko Republican congress members get arrested dumb shit pops off.

If wrong doings happened there have to be consequences politically and criminally for those at fault. That should be done by a bipartisan congressional investigation.
How many Republicans do you actually know?