Carlson FBI really

Redblooded

Athletic Director
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Now Tucker is claiming the FBI was part of January 6th attack on congress. Really Tucker. You are one crazy SOB. Just like scaring people about vaccines. Idiot!

Reactions: Ruiner1

Oldschool1964

Offensive Coordinator
Gold Member
Jun 27, 2009
Your mom's house
Now Tucker is claiming the FBI was part of January 6th attack on congress. Really Tucker. You are one crazy SOB. Just like scaring people about vaccines. Idiot!
Why not link to the actual video and let people make their own decisions? You seem to discount his points without even understanding his argument. I think he raises some very large concerns, and we all know the FBI hasn't been shooting straight with the American people for a LONG time.

Bobfather

Athletic Director
Gold Member
Oct 6, 2002
The KGB is as dirty as it comes, Comey and McCabe should be facing a firing squad for their treason.

Reactions: Oldschool1964

cavalot

Head Coach
Gold Member
Oct 3, 2003
The KGB is as dirty as it comes, Comey and McCabe should be facing a firing squad for their treason.
Comey was Trump's ticket to the White house. You f'rs bite the hands that feed you.

Gonzo3705

Head Coach
Gold Member
Oct 21, 2006
The Bay or the Sierras
Just more of an attempt to downplay and rewrite history of this ugly event. Not surprised that Tucker is leading the charge here and the usuals are falling in line with it.

Hardlyboy

Offensive Coordinator
Gold Member
Jan 26, 2011
So the right wing media has went from insurrection to Antifa did it to peaceful protest to now false flag FBI led event? Did I miss anything?

EriktheRed

Offensive Coordinator
Gold Member
Jul 1, 2001
I agree, Comey single handedly stole the 2016 election from HRC and gave it to a corrupt orange puppet.
Wait, so you are claiming Hillary didn't pay a former British agent (Christopher Steele) who was working with a Russian FSB person in the United States (the dossier clown). Hillary also had Fusion GPS set up the fake bogus Trump Tower meeting. She absolutely deserved to be called out.

How did you forget this stuff?

Hardlyboy

Offensive Coordinator
Gold Member
Jan 26, 2011
Wait, so you are claiming Hillary didn't pay a former British agent (Christopher Steele) who was working with a Russian FSB person in the United States (the dossier clown). Hillary also had Fusion GPS set up the fake bogus Trump Tower meeting. She absolutely deserved to be called out.

How did you forget this stuff?
The dossier wasn’t public knowledge until after the election, so it had zero impact.

And it was a Republican who gave it to the FBI.

EriktheRed

Offensive Coordinator
Gold Member
Jul 1, 2001
The dossier wasn’t public knowledge until after the election, so it had zero impact.

And it was a Republican who gave it to the FBI.
No that's absolutely incorrect. You must have completely missed the Obama defensive briefing about the dossier and Hillary. McCain was not the person who gave it to the FBI. That is false. They already knew. Up above it was mentioned that Hillary has the election stolen from her due to Comey ruining it, but it was 100% her fault as her campaign was fully involved and they set up the whole Russia nonsense through Fusion GPS. She OWNS it.

Summer 2016 FBI talked to Trump officials

McCain knew Nov 2016

Last edited:

scopeandtime

Nebraska Football Hall of Fame
Gold Member
Jul 3, 2016
No that's absolutely incorrect. You must have completely missed the Obama defensive briefing about the dossier and Hillary. McCain was not the person who gave it to the FBI. That is false. They already knew. Up above it was mentioned that Hillary has the election stolen from her due to Comey ruining it, but it was 100% her fault as her campaign was fully involved and they set up the whole Russia nonsense through Fusion GPS. She OWNS it.

Summer 2016 FBI talked to Trump officials

McCain knew Nov 2016

Steele Dossier wasn't known to the public until after the election, right? Buzzfeed published it almost 2 months after the election, no? So clearly it didn't change votes, correct?

EriktheRed

Offensive Coordinator
Gold Member
Jul 1, 2001
Steele Dossier wasn't known to the public until after the election, right? Buzzfeed published it almost 2 months after the election, no? So clearly it didn't change votes, correct?
It wasn't known to the public you goof, but her involvement in the Russia thing is absolutely why Comey mentioned her. How hard is this to get through your brain that Hillary was heavily involved in everything Russia? She is the reason why she was mentioned.

scopeandtime

Gold Member
Jul 3, 2016
It wasn't known to the public you goof, but her involvement in the Russia thing is absolutely why Comey mentioned her. How hard is this to get through your brain that Hillary was heavily involved in everything Russia? She is the reason why she was mentioned.
Ok, so then when you said Hardly was "absolutely incorrect" when he said "the dossier wasn’t public knowledge until after the election, so it had zero impact", what you really meant was he was "absolutely correct". Gotcha!

• Haha
Reactions: nelsonj22

EriktheRed

Offensive Coordinator
Gold Member
Jul 1, 2001
Ok, so then when you said Hardly was "absolutely incorrect" when he said "the dossier wasn’t public knowledge until after the election, so it had zero impact", what you really meant was he was "absolutely correct". Gotcha!
Here I will break it down for you to make this as easy as possible.

The dossier wasn’t public knowledge until after the election, so it had zero impact-this is also incorrect as the reason Hillary was discussed by Comey was due to the dossier. The public didn't know why she was involved, but she was due to funding the Russian Dossier.

And it was a Republican who gave it to the FBI.-This is absolutely incorrect. Already proved with the two links in a previous post.

So time to call me correct now right? I won't hold my breath.

scopeandtime

Gold Member
Jul 3, 2016
The dossier wasn’t public knowledge until after the election, so it had zero impact-this is also incorrect as the reason Hillary was discussed by Comey was due to the dossier. The public didn't know why she was involved, but she was due to funding the Russian Dossier.
Ok, ok...so when you say "public", you mean "the FBI". Gotcha. This is embarrassing.

Hardlyboy

Offensive Coordinator
Gold Member
Jan 26, 2011
Here I will break it down for you to make this as easy as possible.

And it was a Republican who gave it to the FBI.-This is absolutely incorrect. Already proved with the two links in a previous post.

So time to call me correct now right? I won't hold my breath.
LOL you cite an opinion column as proof. Fact no votes were changed due to the dossier.

Plus, your own link there says McCain gave the dossier to the FBI.

“having Sen. McCain provide it to the FBI would give it a little more oomph than it had had up until that point."

Hillary can’t hurt you anymore…Russian disinformation runs deep in Pub circles.

• Haha
Reactions: Bobfather

JOHNNY N

Athletic Director
Sep 24, 2003
Please sir, be patient. Joe is doing the best he can.
tenor.gif

EriktheRed

Offensive Coordinator
Gold Member
Jul 1, 2001
LOL you cite an opinion column as proof. Fact no votes were changed due to the dossier.

Plus, your own link there says McCain gave the dossier to the FBI.

“having Sen. McCain provide it to the FBI would give it a little more oomph than it had had up until that point."

Hillary can’t hurt you anymore…Russian disinformation runs deep in Pub circles.
Wow this is an amazing lack of reading comprehension. Is this a real take by you?

You are a complete fraud. I did not state an opinion as truth. The part I state the date within that article is NOT an opinion. Please retake grade school. This part from the article is a fact. "The new document shows that, in summer 2016, FBI agent Joe Pientka briefed Trump campaign advisers Michael Flynn and Chris Christie over national security issues, standard practice ahead of the election. It had a discussion of Russian interference. But this was different. The document detailing the questions asked by Trump and his aides and their reactions was filed several days after that meeting under Crossfire Hurricane and Crossfire Razor, the FBI investigation of Flynn. " The opinion article has facts within it. I'm not sure how hard that is to grasp. It was written by Jonathan Turley who is a legal scholar and also a Democrat.

It DOES say McCain gave it to the FBI, but that was more than 5 months AFTER the FBI (who already knew about it) discussed with Trump officials. The reason THEY were talking to Trump officials was due to Crossfire Hurricane that was opened DUE to the Russian Dossier funded by Killary.

Hardlyboy you are completely embarrassing yourself again ad nauseum.

Reactions: Bobfather

scopeandtime

Gold Member
Jul 3, 2016
Wow this is an amazing lack of reading comprehension. Is this a real take by you?

You are a complete fraud. I did not state an opinion as truth. The part I state the date within that article is NOT an opinion. Please retake grade school. This part from the article is a fact. "The new document shows that, in summer 2016, FBI agent Joe Pientka briefed Trump campaign advisers Michael Flynn and Chris Christie over national security issues, standard practice ahead of the election. It had a discussion of Russian interference. But this was different. The document detailing the questions asked by Trump and his aides and their reactions was filed several days after that meeting under Crossfire Hurricane and Crossfire Razor, the FBI investigation of Flynn. " The opinion article has facts within it. I'm not sure how hard that is to grasp. It was written by Jonathan Turley who is a legal scholar and also a Democrat.

It DOES say McCain gave it to the FBI, but that was more than 5 months AFTER the FBI (who already knew about it) discussed with Trump officials. The reason THEY were talking to Trump officials was due to Crossfire Hurricane that was opened DUE to the Russian Dossier funded by Killary.

Sure seems like a long way to type "you were correct and I embarrassed myself ITT"!

Hardlyboy

Offensive Coordinator
Gold Member
Jan 26, 2011

True or false: the general public knew about the dossier prior to the election

Super easy answer and I’m confident you’ll still get it wrong.

EriktheRed

Offensive Coordinator
Gold Member
Jul 1, 2001
True or false: the general public knew about the dossier prior to the election

Super easy answer and I’m confident you’ll still get it wrong.
False

That's not what was discussed in the thread Bozoboy.

You said this "The dossier wasn’t public knowledge until after the election, so it had zero impact."

That statement is false also as even though the public didn't have knowledge about the Dossier itself IT is the reason they talked to Hillary.

You keep digging deeper into a pile of poo.

scopeandtime

Gold Member
Jul 3, 2016
You replied to a Hardlyboy post with this. "
scopeandtime said:
Sure seems like a long way to type "you were correct and I embarrassed myself ITT"!"
Correct, implying your long winded rambling should have said "you were correct and I embarrassed myself ITT". Please try and keep up.

infinity13

Redshirt Freshman
Gold Member
Oct 21, 2007
The FBI does have a great track record. No reason to even question their involvement.