Car rams barricade at US Capitol - Qanon/Nation of Islam supporter shot and killed.

HuskerCK

Assistant Head Coach
Gold Member
Dec 27, 2011
Some of your typical morons posting in here, and completely wrong as usual! It’d be funny if it didn’t happen so dang much! Then it just becomes pathetic!

EriktheRed

Offensive Coordinator
Gold Member
Jul 1, 2001
Some of your typical morons posting in here, and completely wrong as usual! It’d be funny if it didn’t happen so dang much! Then it just becomes pathetic!

It's literally like 90% of the time. Like the Gabby Giffords thing, The Bernie Bro at the capital, the recent shooter in CO, and crazy nutjob at the CO movie theatre. No side has exclusivity to the nuts, but most times they call out a party it is incorrect. Most nuts don't do it for political reasons. They are just bat sh.. crazy.

mhosek

Sophomore
Gold Member
Dec 11, 2001
Scope... only thing reported thus far is the guy was a NOI/Farrakhan follower. And Sklar, you RINO, yeah they’re Both nut job sects, Q and NOI, but are 100%, mutually exclusive. Don’t lump yourself in with Scope. Now Scope, be a Big Boy and retract it. Until this guy’s Posted (posted) social media is proven false, walk back your fake news to which you have Zero legs to stand on. It’s a far left be far right issue which at the end of the day doesn’t matter to me personally that much, I just want you to say you were wrong to Publicly state something Incorrect based on what your political narrative Wanted to be true...

• Love
Reactions: HuskerCK

nelsonj22

Nebraska Football Hall of Fame
Gold Member
Sep 27, 2014
Hold the show... Q dorks and Nation of Islam supporters are polar opposites. Someone show me where this person (lunatic either way) was Q. I’m read Nation of Islam, and either way it’s domestic terrorism. Condemn it either way, but it does make a difference.
You'd realize Islam and Christianity are kissing cousins and basically the same fvckung thing lmao.

Man the "this type of person bad" makes you guys come off as scurd little bitchs.

White dudes,that are more than likley Christian, kill more people every year, including cops, than ALL other races, put together. They rape more women and kids too.

• Haha

whiteshoes97

Head Coach
Gold Member
Dec 30, 2004
Ummm because one is far left and one is far right. Both whackjobs, but mutually exclusive. I’d bet my truck (100k+ miles, not THAT great) there are exactly Zero Q’s who support NOI. C’mon dude... this post is 1000% now about Scope stepping in it.
Nelson is making the argument that it doesn’t matter that this guy wasn’t a white nationalist..... because white nationalists do bad things too.

mhosek

Sophomore
Gold Member
Dec 11, 2001
Nelson is making the argument that it doesn’t matter that this guy wasn’t a white nationalist..... because white nationalists do bad things too.
I agree 100%, just waiting for Scope the lib to walk back his comments, which we all know he probably doesn’t have the stones to do. Prove me wrong and I’ll let it go, no two shits given, I’m just sick of Libs bending truth to support their narrative. Everyone needs to be held accountable. Happens on both sides.

tman_87

Head Coach
Gold Member
Sep 1, 2010
Regardless of the side of extremism this murderer espoused.... this kind of shit happens far too often. Makes you wonder what wires are so crossed in peoples heads they would do shit like this. Maybe more info will shed some light, but regardless, this was a needless murder of a cop simply doing their job. Sickening.

mhosek

Sophomore
Gold Member
Dec 11, 2001
To their credit (lil mouth puke as I say this) CNN has now actually confirmed this whack was a NOI follower. I thought they’d try to bury that fact (despite it being public record, apparently) and was WRONG. Go ahead Scope, you’re up. See, it’s easy...

whiteshoes97

Head Coach
Gold Member
Dec 30, 2004
I agree 100%, just waiting for Scope the lib to walk back his comments, which we all know he probably doesn’t have the stones to do. Prove me wrong and I’ll let it go, no two shits given, I’m just sick of Libs bending truth to support their narrative. Everyone needs to be held accountable. Happens on both sides.
To be clear, I was trying to say that the point Nelson was attempting to make was completely idiotic

Reactions: lipem and HuskerCK

mhosek

Sophomore
Gold Member
Dec 11, 2001
To be clear, I was trying to say that the point Nelson was attempting to make was completely idiotic
Wasn’t completely idiotic. White nationalists have created problems too. Scope was just way out of line and created some pretty low-hanging Lib-fruit to exploit. And he knows he’s dead wrong, hence his side-stepping. I’ll stop short of calling him a huge pussy...

Oklahoma Dave

All-American
Gold Member
Aug 11, 2001
To be fair I don't either...but blaming an officer for some Q jackass who is dumb enough to think the election was stolen hurting him, it's just a bad look.

Hmmm.....don't you have EGG ALL OVER YOUR FACE as it turns out to be a BLACK guy who is a Nation of Islam supporter. Lib-a-tard

Reactions: lipem

mhosek

Sophomore
Gold Member
Dec 11, 2001
maybe, but libs/MSM ALWAYS wanna pin this someone other than themselves. This is what this is now about...

mhosek

Sophomore
Gold Member
Dec 11, 2001
Say it wasn’t Q. And AGAIN, Qtards are insane. Just say you spoke prematurely, for whatever reason you choose...
You can say you read it was Q on a fringe left blog or news site, say CNN? Oh wait, I already retracted that...

scopeandtime

Gold Member
Jul 3, 2016
Say it wasn’t Q. And AGAIN, Qtards are insane. Just say you spoke prematurely, for whatever reason you choose...
Like I said, when someone proves he wasn't Qanon, I'll update the thread title....

mhosek

Sophomore
Gold Member
Dec 11, 2001
Car rams barricade at US Capitol - Qanon/Nation of Islam supporter shot and killed.

• Haha

scopeandtime

Gold Member
Jul 3, 2016
You just said he was a Farrakhan guy...I specifically put that he was a Nation of Islam supporter. What's the deal!?

mhosek

Sophomore
Gold Member
Dec 11, 2001
Scope! It’s the VERY REASON for my argument with you! You made an ASSUMPTION that MSM and leftists constantly do... trying to implicate something fringe-right in everything Bad that happens. Re-title the thread, or admit you had Zero basis for stating this was a Q. And you CANNOT, ever ever lump NOI and Qanon into the same ideology. If you’re trying to imply you guessed it was EITHER one of the two, you’re as full of shit. The only explanation I can come up with is you correctly read that this guy had NOI ties and you just ‘decided’ to lump Q along with the thread, for no apparent reason...

scopeandtime

Gold Member
Jul 3, 2016
Scope! It’s the VERY REASON for my argument with you! You made an ASSUMPTION that MSM and leftists constantly do... trying to implicate something fringe-right in everything Bad that happens. Re-title the thread, or admit you had Zero basis for stating this was a Q. And you CANNOT, ever ever lump NOI and Qanon into the same ideology. If you’re trying to imply you guessed it was EITHER one of the two, you’re as full of shit. The only explanation I can come up with is you correctly read that this guy had NOI ties and you just ‘decided’ to lump Q along with the thread, for no apparent reason...
I fail to see how I'm wrong here...

Reactions: 94husker

mhosek

Sophomore
Gold Member
Dec 11, 2001
I fail to see how I'm wrong here...
You’re wrong, dead wrong, to include ‘Qanon’ in the title of a thread you knew fully well had zero to do with right wing nut job Qanons, and continued in the thread to cite this as as something that had something to do with it. And I fail to see how you CAN’T see how inherently stupid and biased it is...

Reactions: lipem and HuskerCK

scopeandtime

Gold Member
Jul 3, 2016
You’re wrong, dead wrong, to include ‘Qanon’ in the title of a thread you knew fully well had zero to do with right wing nut job Qanons, and continued in the thread to cite this as as something that had something to do with it. And I fail to see how you CAN’T see how inherently stupid and biased it is...
He might have been QAnon. It's too early to tell.