Capitol police officer Died of natural causes

Jim14510

Nebraska Football Hall of Fame
Gold Member
Dec 19, 2017
7e318ef7adf1b5effe9d9025be676c32.jpg
That would grill up burger size when it was done. Just chop off the limbs.

• Haha
Reactions: Jaemekon

mcgradyNU

Graduate Assistant
Gold Member
Jun 30, 2004
Maine
I'm not sure which side has more corporate backing but its definitely seperated by industry. They both lick the buttholes of the industries that feed them money.

The oil industry vs green energy is the most obvious but there's several others.

For sure certain industries are leveraged greater into different parties, but the big retail & CPG brands are notorious for filling the coffers of both. Big Pharma, Big Tech, Wall Street, Defense industry are all in that same boat. They love to champion social justice to win points with consumers and key demos, but then also love to fund those pols who will get them the subsidies, tax breaks, etc.

Jim14510

Nebraska Football Hall of Fame
Gold Member
Dec 19, 2017
For sure certain industries are leveraged greater into different parties, but the big retail & CPG brands are notorious for filling the coffers of both. Big Pharma, Big Tech, Wall Street, Defense industry are all in that same boat. They love to champion social justice to win points with consumers and key demos, but then also love to fund those pols who will get them the subsidies, tax breaks, etc.
Those are the smart ones. Can't lose.

mhosek

Sophomore
Gold Member
Dec 11, 2001
It clearly was
99.9% were IDIOTS COMMITTING A CRIME, but were there for demonstration purposes, and aside it being the most important federal building in the country, demonstrating and vandalizing no different that why we’ve seen from BLM and Antifa for Years, and way less destruction. There were a few on the right with truly nefarious intentions, and a few posers from the left with the same opposite nefarious intentions. All of the evidence, despite the MSM stoking the flames as much as possible, supports this.

mhosek

Sophomore
Gold Member
Dec 11, 2001
99.9% were IDIOTS COMMITTING A CRIME, but were there for demonstration purposes, and aside it being the most important federal building in the country, demonstrating and vandalizing no different that why we’ve seen from BLM and Antifa for Years, and way less destruction. There were a few on the right with truly nefarious intentions, and a few posers from the left with the same opposite nefarious intentions. All of the evidence, despite the MSM stoking the flames as much as possible, supports this.
Doesn’t change the criminality, and hope everyone who shouldn’t have been there are prosecuted. Difference is these ‘Trumpers’ will be Absolutely be prosecuted to the full extent of the law (400+ identified? And they’re truly ****ed lol), while the leftist lib psychos have been and will continue to be given a free pass for their rioting, because it’s been bought and paid for.

sklarbodds

Administrator
Nov 30, 2006
Doesn’t change the criminality, and hope everyone who shouldn’t have been there are prosecuted. Difference is these ‘Trumpers’ will be Absolutely be prosecuted to the full extent of the law (400+ identified? And they’re truly ****ed lol), while the leftist lib psychos have been and will continue to be given a free pass for their rioting, because it’s been bought and paid for.
Why are you replying to yourself?

mhosek

Sophomore
Gold Member
Dec 11, 2001
Cuz I had more to say, and it was the quickest. Or I pressed the wrong reply button. Am on the phone today...
Maybe it increases my ‘reaction score’? Will try not to make a habit of it, sry...

mhosek

Sophomore
Gold Member
Dec 11, 2001
Maybe it increases my ‘reaction score’? Will try not to make a habit of it, sry...
Speaking of which, you’re more than welcome to try and refute the facts I put out there. Aside 99.9%, that was maybe exaggerated, but it’s not much less. No way to calculate who Truly wanted to ‘assassinate Pence’ (lol...), but most truly believed this was a ‘oppressive gov’t’ issue. Don’t think that part was 100% wrong. They didn’t do it the right way, and they didn’t have the concrete evidence to justify counter-military action. Think THIS admin may provide it, though.

sklarbodds

Administrator
Nov 30, 2006
Speaking of which, you’re more than welcome to try and refute the facts I put out there. Aside 99.9%, that was maybe exaggerated, but it’s not much less. No way to calculate who Truly wanted to ‘assassinate Pence’ (lol...), but most truly believed this was a ‘oppressive gov’t’ issue. Don’t think that part was 100% wrong. They didn’t do it the right way, and they didn’t have the concrete evidence to justify counter-military action. Think THIS admin may provide it, though.
Justifying a crowd destroying the capitol and chanting to hang the vice president (and came within 100ft of him) and yelling death to the speaker of the house is not exactly a position I'd like to be in, but you do you bro.

It was egregious and disgusting and every bit as bad as the worst of the worst in Seattle.

Sure, was there thousands of people outside who had nothing to do with it? Yep. But there's thousands of protesters in Seattle who have nothing to do with that nonsense too.

Defending it shows your lack of objectivity.

mhosek

Sophomore
Gold Member
Dec 11, 2001
Justifying a crowd destroying the capitol and chanting to hang the vice president (and came within 100ft of him) and yelling death to the speaker of the house is not exactly a position I'd like to be in, but you do you bro.

It was egregious and disgusting and every bit as bad as the worst of the worst in Seattle.

Sure, was there thousands of people outside who had nothing to do with it? Yep. But there's thousands of protesters in Seattle who have nothing to do with that nonsense too.

Defending it shows your lack of objectivity.
I agree with 100% of what you said. It’s ALL egregious, I just think (know) the crimes are more equivalent than what most on here on purporting. Pence’s life was never truly in danger, and words do not equal actions. Pelosi either, but she may have rightly been ****-punched a little. I mean I would have, but I’d like to think I’ve verbalized my objectivity in this forum when it’s been important.

mhosek

Sophomore
Gold Member
Dec 11, 2001
Not only are those not true, but honestly it's irrelevant. If you come within 100ft of the Vice President chanting to hang him, "I didn't really mean it" is not a defense of the situation.
Not excusing the fact that it was a CRIME. It was. Just saying that words are not equivalent to actions, and no one was truly gonna kill the VP. It was demonstration. If a massive militia wanted to kill ANY political opponents, with actual organization with Intent, it would have happened. Prove otherwise.