Capitol police officer Died of natural causes

sklarbodds

Administrator
Nov 30, 2006
Did we demand it or is it something the media just started doing to try and get in front of another tv station, or newspaper? I think it's a product of you heard it first on Channel 3 news kind of thing.
We voted with our wallets and eyeballs.

100% immediate sells more than accurate. During these crazy events we are cannibals of news and they make bank off of advertising during these events.

We tend to ignore months later when the truth comes out.

We ABSOLUTELY asked for it.

Jaemekon

Graduate Assistant
Gold Member
Apr 23, 2007

100% immediate sells more than accurate. During these crazy events we are cannibals of news and they make bank off of advertising during these events.

Fvck those who did then. This further justifies my absolute hatred for humans.

Oldschool1964

Offensive Coordinator
Gold Member
Jun 27, 2009
Your mom's house
Reactions: Jaemekon

Lar Gand

Blackshirt
Gold Member
May 6, 2012
The right wing terrorist nutballs may or may not have had a hand in this particular death, but it wasn't for lack of trying.

There is plenty of video that shows that the intention was there to kill somebody. There was even an officer that had to fight to keep his gun as the right wing nutball wanted to take the officers gun and shoot him with it.

EriktheRed

Offensive Coordinator
Gold Member
Jul 1, 2001
The right wing terrorist nutballs may or may not have had a hand in this particular death, but it wasn't for lack of trying.

There is plenty of video that shows that the intention was there to kill somebody. There was even an officer that had to fight to keep his gun as the right wing nutball wanted to take the officers gun and shoot him with it.
So people pre-planned a coup to steal an officers gun?

This was not a coup attempt clearly. A bunch of people should have for sure been arrested and charged with appropriate charges as they did not follow the law, but you clowns on the left who keep claiming this was a coup attempt are hilarious. This was the worst coup attempt of all-time if that was the case.

Hardlyboy

Offensive Coordinator
Gold Member
Jan 26, 2011
So people pre-planned a coup to steal an officers gun?

This was not a coup attempt clearly. A bunch of people should have for sure been arrested and charged with appropriate charges as they did not follow the law, but you clowns on the left who keep claiming this was a coup attempt are hilarious. This was the worst coup attempt of all-time if that was the case.

“The website, TheDonald, played a far more central role in the January 6th Capitol insurrection than was previously known,” he said. “There are thousands of posts — with tens of thousands of comments — detailing plans to travel to Washington and engage in violence against the U.S. Capitol. The ultimate end goal of this violence was, on behalf of Trump, disrupt the Congress and overturn the presidential election.”

vin5000

Graduate Assistant
Gold Member
Jan 18, 2004

You are correct, and everyone should agree to this reality and the implications.

One of those implications is that balanced, truthful journalism is extinct for all intents and purposes.

sklarbodds

Administrator
Nov 30, 2006
How many guns were used? When was the last coup attempt in the world was done without arms?
Hang Mike Pence. Hang Mike Pence.

Trying to stop the president from being certified so they can install their own government leader....I guess that's a peaceful protest?

EatsBugs

Recruiting Coordinator
Gold Member
Dec 22, 2010
No
It clearly was
Wasnt a coup. A coup requires having the support and coordination of several elites in govt and military to take control of govt. How exactly were they planning on taking control of govt and holding off a 3 million person military? With some zip ties and a few flagpoles?

It was an insurrection by a few hundred people.

Bobfather

Athletic Director
Gold Member
Oct 6, 2002
Hang Mike Pence. Hang Mike Pence.

Trying to stop the president from being certified so they can install their own government leader....I guess that's a peaceful protest?
So when demorats were screaming to murder Trump the last 4 years that was an insurgency?

AustinDam

Junior
Dec 3, 2017
Waco, Texas
Um, it's 5 homie.

I expect more of people who carry the title of Moderator here.

1. You're citing an article that is several months old even after it has been shown that further investigation can demonstrate that these deaths aren't always what they initially appeared to be.

2. The article you cite has multiple inaccuracies, as demonstrated above by Oldschool1964.

3. When called out for spreading inaccurate information, you just respond with an ad hominem.

4. You have displayed a pattern of partisan bias that is unbecoming of a moderator.

I think it would be best if you resign from being a moderator. If not, I hope you are removed from the position. You are not fit to hold it.

sklarbodds

Administrator
Nov 30, 2006

1. You're citing an article that is several months old even after it has been shown that further investigation can demonstrate that these deaths aren't always what they initially appeared to be.

2. The article you cite has multiple inaccuracies, as demonstrated above by Oldschool1964.

3. When called out for spreading inaccurate information, you just respond with an ad hominem.

4. You have displayed a pattern of partisan bias that is unbecoming of a moderator.

I think it would be best if you resign from being a moderator. If not, I hope you are removed from the position. You are not fit to hold it.
LOL

Feel free to make your contribution:

Oldschool is one of the most fact-less posters on the board. I am crazy middle road. I have fought against both sides repeatedly for putting their party loyalty above their loyalty to the country and the constitution.
That's what the Jan 6 riots were, a complete and unapologetic attack on our constitution. Most conservatives think I'm liberal and most liberals think I'm conservative. Because frankly this party over country mentality we have now is just blatantly killing us. It's the TRUE death of our country. I have fought for gun rights (with sensible measures...which Trump did more for gun control since maybe Clinton?). I have fought against woke BS. I have criticized Biden, Obama, and I have criticized Trump. I have argued with the liberal posters here repeatedly. But ironically it's only the conservatives who question whether or not a moderator can have an opinion on this board that conflicts with their own.

I have voted Republican probably 75 times in my life. I have voted Democrat ONCE. I hope I never have to do it again, but if the party keeps following Trump down the sh*thole I will.

Anyone who actually steps outside of the party loyalty like @nelsonj22, @ScarletNCream, @Jaemekon, @Jim14510...it becomes plain as day that the true enemy of America is our fight against each other. The media has made a mint off of making us hate each other. Both sides live a mantra of "Oooh the other side is going to destroy your country" and we not only don't try to stop them, but we beg for more.

The truth is multiple people died during or from things related to the riots. Some were from heart attacks and some were because they were meth addicts, but when 5 people out of a few thousand all die the same day, it's more than a coincidence.

These were not peaceful protests and attempts to portray them that way is just flat out unconscionable and dishonest. Our most sacred (and probably last remaining) institution is peaceful transfers of power. It must be upheld over anything else. And if the election was "stolen" pubs had their chance to prove it and failed, thus the transfer MUST take place to preserve democracy. These are not words I use lightly. They are the foundation of our country. The country I love and the country that so many on both sides are now willing to throw away for the sake of being "right".

Working together. Compromise. Good faith towards each other. Disagreeing with each other and having each other's backs when we're threatened. Rejecting the idea that we can't grow and change. America wasn't perfect 50 years ago and it's not perfect today. The world and technology has changed so much and we have to grow with it or we'll be speaking Chinese before too long.

But instead, we want to fight each other with a misguided belief that "our side" has the corner on truth. That the other side is really a secret organization bent on destroying our perfect world.

It's flat out madness.

But sure, you go ahead and criticize me...one of the few on here trying to not let the extremes take over.

Jaemekon

Graduate Assistant
Gold Member
Apr 23, 2007
LOL

Feel free to make your contribution:

Oldschool is one of the most fact-less posters on the board. I am crazy middle road. I have fought against both sides repeatedly for putting their party loyalty above their loyalty to the country and the constitution.
That's what the Jan 6 riots were, a complete and unapologetic attack on our constitution. Most conservatives think I'm liberal and most liberals think I'm conservative. Because frankly this party over country mentality we have now is just blatantly killing us. It's the TRUE death of our country. I have fought for gun rights (with sensible measures...which Trump did more for gun control since maybe Clinton?). I have fought against woke BS. I have criticized Biden, Obama, and I have criticized Trump. I have argued with the liberal posters here repeatedly. But ironically it's only the conservatives who question whether or not a moderator can have an opinion on this board that conflicts with their own.

I have voted Republican probably 75 times in my life. I have voted Democrat ONCE. I hope I never have to do it again, but if the party keeps following Trump down the sh*thole I will.

Anyone who actually steps outside of the party loyalty like @nelsonj22, @ScarletNCream, @Jaemekon, @Jim14510...it becomes plain as day that the true enemy of America is our fight against each other. The media has made a mint off of making us hate each other. Both sides live a mantra of "Oooh the other side is going to destroy your country" and we not only don't try to stop them, but we beg for more.

The truth is multiple people died during or from things related to the riots. Some were from heart attacks and some were because they were meth addicts, but when 5 people out of a few thousand all die the same day, it's more than a coincidence.

These were not peaceful protests and attempts to portray them that way is just flat out unconscionable and dishonest. Our most sacred (and probably last remaining) institution is peaceful transfers of power. It must be upheld over anything else. And if the election was "stolen" pubs had their chance to prove it and failed, thus the transfer MUST take place to preserve democracy. These are not words I use lightly. They are the foundation of our country. The country I love and the country that so many on both sides are now willing to throw away for the sake of being "right".

Working together. Compromise. Good faith towards each other. Disagreeing with each other and having each other's backs when we're threatened. Rejecting the idea that we can't grow and change. America wasn't perfect 50 years ago and it's not perfect today. The world and technology has changed so much and we have to grow with it or we'll be speaking Chinese before too long.

But instead, we want to fight each other with a misguided belief that "our side" has the corner on truth. That the other side is really a secret organization bent on destroying our perfect world.

It's flat out madness.

But sure, you go ahead and criticize me...one of the few on here trying to not let the extremes take over.

Great post.

We have to stop fighting each other. Don't let media/politics/peers sway you from seeking truth. Be your own person, stand up for what "you" believe in.

kidofSN

Junior
Gold Member
Jul 4, 2007
Some people just continue to deny factual information that has been shared widely. I do not care what any newspapers or media carried. Have a friend who works in DC and I believe what she tells me she witnessed that day. Deny or make up any shit you want to but there was an insurrection on the 6th of january and there were weapons being carried.

Reactions: nelsonj22

Jaemekon

Graduate Assistant
Gold Member
Apr 23, 2007
Some people just continue to deny factual information that has been shared widely. I do not care what any newspapers or media carried. Have a friend who works in DC and I believe what she tells me she witnessed that day. Deny or make up any shit you want to but there was an insurrection on the 6th of january and there were weapons being carried.

Sorry to do this man. But that is anecdotal. Shit like that don't fly here.

I do the same thing just so you know.

tenor.gif

kidofSN

Junior
Gold Member
Jul 4, 2007
Stupid is as stupid does and that never changes no matter the lies and bull shit being spread!

Reactions: Jaemekon

Jim14510

Nebraska Football Hall of Fame
Gold Member
Dec 19, 2017

I'm with you. Super bad ass post. @sklarbodds disagreed with me one time too. I gave him some of my strongest words.

nelsonj22

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2014
Yes I'm definitely on the top end of cracra
It's a wonder the FBI hasn't kicked in my door with some of my posts on here + my search history for those "discussions" + rap sheet as long as my leg + shit load of "background checks" from the local pewpew store.

mcgradyNU

Graduate Assistant
Gold Member
Jun 30, 2004
Maine
DC (fingers pointing at both sides of the aisle here) is ABSOLUTELY occupied with people who have zero business being there, and do NOT have our interests at heart. The occupation of our federal govt at ALL LEVELS by f*ing morons who all need to be removed or their goddamned balls slammed in a mailbox is undeniable, lol. And it’s WAY more serious than anything the Taliban could do.

Remove as many people as you want. Until we fix the real problem of this being a Corporatist government, we'll keep replaying the same problems over and over. This is why even the For The People Act, which is positioned as a bill to correct campaign finance reform, still has provisions that would make a third party run completely unviable (it's already effectively impossible, but this would be the final nail). We are a country that is now run by corporations. Not by its citizens. And even though the Rs want to complain that the corporations are siding with the Ds, that's because of consumer sentiment primarily (at least for most major corporations - the one's with the greatest influence). And that, is thanks to a thrust from the Rs starting in the '80s when it was the agenda to get as much corporate influence as possible. And now, we reap what we sow.

Jim14510

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2017
Remove as many people as you want. Until we fix the real problem of this being a Corporatist government, we'll keep replaying the same problems over and over. This is why even the For The People Act, which is positioned as a bill to correct campaign finance reform, still has provisions that would make a third party run completely unviable (it's already effectively impossible, but this would be the final nail). We are a country that is now run by corporations. Not by its citizens. And even though the Rs want to complain that the corporations are siding with the Ds, that's because of consumer sentiment primarily (at least for most major corporations - the one's with the greatest influence). And that, is thanks to a thrust from the Rs starting in the '80s when it was the agenda to get as much corporate influence as possible. And now, we reap what we sow.
I'm not sure which side has more corporate backing but its definitely seperated by industry. They both lick the buttholes of the industries that feed them money.

The oil industry vs green energy is the most obvious but there's several others.