ADVERTISEMENT

Cant stand it. Female announcer for a

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bob Costas, Mike Tirico, Howard Cosell never played a down of football
Costas and Cosell we’re both terrible at football calls but Cosell kind of became part of the entertainment because of his longevity. Monday Night Football was such a new and welcome thing.

Reactions: Laner2
Some of them are gorgeous, and I really appreciate having them there.
I actually would add that most of the ones I have paid attention to have done a good job. I feel like most interviews and commentary is filler, regardless of who is doing it.

Football game. Just ruins the game and I have to turn the volume down.
Just BS. Shouldn't have to listen to this crap.
One of the most irritating things in sports!
Good lord, if only we could step back to Ike and The Twilight Zone.

• Haha
Reactions: 9and4
I think Frost ruined the game, or at least a program. He made me turn games off, not just turn the volume down

I actually would add that most of the ones I have paid attention to have done a good job. I feel like most interviews and commentary is filler, regardless of who is doing it.
We are talking play by play here not half time or break in periodically

Beth Mowins sounds like someone trying to do an impression of Reba McEntyre announcing a football game. Which is weird, because she's from New York, so I don't know why she speaks with that accent.
Nailed it!! Can't stand a female doing play by play

Stop crying and move on
Who is crying? I'm trying to help you get through this by giving you some perspective. Your issues at least allow you to watch football, not so bad considering we couldn't even watch football under fraud. See, you should feel better.

maxresdefault.jpg

Disagree.
I’d Love to see her in the strip club. Then there would be a 100% chance of Make it Rain!

• Love
Reactions: HBK4life and Laner2
I think you are fighting a losing battle amongst this ilk. I believe woman should be announcing but I disagree that there aren't enough quality male announcers. I think it is a decent move for a league built on the public university to include as many people in its activities as possible, including woman referring, announcing, and playing in some situations. It also makes sense for every capitalist entity to embrace as many people as possible when selling its product. Sadly, the white male, is a dwindling group, and the white male with disposable income even more, and it makes no sense to put in place policies which cater to this group while blatantly ignoring other groups. That being said, I hate all announcers outside of a few, and alway watch with the sound down. Much more enjoyable.
Those are a Lot of words just to say you’re Gay! Just come on out and get to the point. Sheesh!

I hate the stupid questions the females ask the coaches on why they won the game. You can tell the coaches try to cover up their stupidity with their answer.

Now you got me started…female broadcasters…NFL games on Saturday AND Christmas Day…daylight savings time….

“This isn’t going to be good for my rage.” — Ross Geller.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT