ADVERTISEMENT

Cant stand it. Female announcer for a

Status
Not open for further replies.
racist-thats-racist.gif

I feel like some of you don't know the definition of woke. White folks using African American vernacular to describe announcer choices ain't it. Having a female announce a football game does not make one woke. It absolutely has something to do with fact that espn has like 25 games this week and in their stable of announcers there will be a woman or two.

I feel like some of you don't know the definition of woke. White folks using African American vernacular to describe announcer choices ain't it. Having a female announce a football game does not make one woke. It absolutely has something to do with fact that espn has like 25 games this week and in their stable of announcers there will be a woman or two.
We'll get em the hell outta there. Sounds like shiiiit

Looks like we have a woke expert here...

I think you are fighting a losing battle amongst this ilk. I believe woman should be announcing but I disagree that there aren't enough quality male announcers. I think it is a decent move for a league built on the public university to include as many people in its activities as possible, including woman referring, announcing, and playing in some situations. It also makes sense for every capitalist entity to embrace as many people as possible when selling its product. Sadly, the white male, is a dwindling group, and the white male with disposable income even more, and it makes no sense to put in place policies which cater to this group while blatantly ignoring other groups. That being said, I hate all announcers outside of a few, and alway watch with the sound down. Much more enjoyable.

I think you are fighting a losing battle amongst this ilk. I believe woman should be announcing but I disagree that there aren't enough quality male announcers. I think it is a decent move for a league built on the public university to include as many people in its activities as possible, including woman referring, announcing, and playing in some situations. It also makes sense for every capitalist entity to embrace as many people as possible when selling its product. Sadly, the white male, is a dwindling group, and the white male with disposable income even more, and it makes no sense to put in place policies which cater to this group while blatantly ignoring other groups. That being said, I hate all announcers outside of a few, and alway watch with the sound down. Much more enjoyable.
Eat shịt.

I guess I heard the female announcer doing the wisconson/okie light game alot before.
she don't bug me s much as a biased announcer.
but on tv I see what going on and don't really need any announcers..
now radio is a whole different story.

fox used to have 2 good announcers that did Nebraska games...
one of them does baseball for a colorado pro team.

Reactions: baseball31ne
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT