ADVERTISEMENT

Cancelled...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesn't Democrat run Wisconsin have a .mask mandate? How's that working? How's those lock downs working in Europe? Cases spiking and they destroyed their economy. Hmmmm?? Trump has been right all along. Suck it dims!!
They do, and a bunch of defiant no -mask tinfoil hat wearers roam the street in Wisconsin too. The only sure fire way is properly doffed and donned PAPRs, better than the vaunted n95 respirator masks some of the clairvoyant have referenced here. The person who referenced slowing and buying time is correct... universal masking w/distancing is highly effective in slowing transmission and saving lives. , and buying time for a widely distributed vaccine. The guy from Florida with a spouse as a doc would be an isolated voice on our medical staff

They do, and a bunch of defiant no -mask tinfoil hat wearers roam the street in Wisconsin too. The only sure fire way is properly doffed and donned PAPRs, better than the vaunted n95 respirator masks some of the clairvoyant have referenced here. The person who referenced slowing and buying time is correct... universal masking w/distancing is highly effective in slowing transmission and saving lives. , and buying time for a widely distributed vaccine. The guy from Florida with a spouse as a doc would be an isolated voice on our medical staff

Not very effective for one and for two it is just delaying the inevitable. Especially for those who have kids in school. People really think they will never get it? You act is if this is Ebola. Relax.

Lots of people including you may already of had it and not known. I know some friends who would have never known they had it, but got tested because someone they work with had it.

Reactions: Bigred_b1624
You think Sweden has done the right thing? Based on what? How many epidemiologists have to destroy the herd immunity argument before you goons get wise? Scott Atlas will go down in history. Canada, Germany, France, and many other countries much more effective response. And in what universe is Trump not part of the ruling class? Common sense would indicate that Trump's irresponsible leadership, and total LACK of a Federal response, are directly responsible for the worse Covid numbers and deaths in the world . . . MONTHs after the pandemic started. All time greatest slap down is going to be on Tues.
Just curious. Since you obviously didn't get any advice from Trump, how is it that you have survived the pandemic? Do you have information that those who died didn't have?

Reactions: dinglefritz

What do you do? You still haven’t answered the question.

I think it would have been patriotic of Obama-Biden to shut down the flu and influenza during their 8 years. I guess those 500,000ish lives weren't worth saving/masking up for. Can't wait for common sense to trump
politics in all of this. Play ball!😎

Your statement is a long way from common sense. Maybe no one has told you, but the idea that Covid is in anyway comprable, worse than, or somehow similar to the Flu is not true.

giphy.gif

You think Sweden has done the right thing? Based on what? How many epidemiologists have to destroy the herd immunity argument before you goons get wise? Scott Atlas will go down in history. Canada, Germany, France, and many other countries much more effective response. And in what universe is Trump not part of the ruling class? Common sense would indicate that Trump's irresponsible leadership, and total LACK of a Federal response, are directly responsible for the worse Covid numbers and deaths in the world . . . MONTHs after the pandemic started. All time greatest slap down is going to be on Tues.
This is the type of post you write when you havent been outside for 7 months and just watch left wing cable shows. 🤡

Your statement is a long way from common sense. Maybe no one has told you, but the idea that Covid is in anyway comprable, worse than, or somehow similar to the Flu is not true.
The IFR will end up being less than the flu.

And as of now less children have died from corona than the flu.

But maybe, we can keep counting everything as a corona death flu deaths can surpass rona deaths in kids.

I known Sweden has. They followed what all previous pandemic response planning said to do. They kept students in school, didn't crush their own economy, and now are not experiencing a second wave like other European countries are.

Where did you get this information that others don't have?

I known Sweden has. They followed what all previous pandemic response planning said to do. They kept students in school, didn't crush their own economy, and now are not experiencing a second wave like other European countries are.
didn't crush their economy? all the statistics say their economy has done significantly worse than all their neighboring countries. so maybe it wasn't crushed but their strategy hurt their economy more than the strategy employed by their neighbors

didn't crush their economy? all the statistics say their economy has done significantly worse than all their neighboring countries. so maybe it wasn't crushed but their strategy hurt their economy more than the strategy employed by their neighbors

Only country with positive Q1 GDP growth.

And let me guess, Spain, Italy, UK, and France don't count as neighboring countries, only Finland and Norway.

Let's also see how they do over the next two quarters when covid is basically a non issue there but is starting to hit basically every other european country again.

their economy is booming. better than any european country right now. right off of bloomberg last night.

I think it would have been patriotic of Obama-Biden to shut down the flu and influenza during their 8 years. I guess those 500,000ish lives weren't worth saving/masking up for. Can't wait for common sense to trump
politics in all of this. Play ball!😎

So 500,000 lives in 8 years while not wearing masks or social distancing is the same thing as 225,000 dead in 7 months while wearing masks and social distancing? Got it.

Reactions: I M HIPPY
So 500,000 lives in 8 years while not wearing masks or social distancing is the same thing as 225,000 dead in 7 months while wearing masks and social distancing? Got it.
Governors and public officials have come out and said that they should do everything they can do to save even just a single life.
I guess flu deaths, like most black deaths, don't matter until it is advantageous to use in the political arena.

So many circular arguments

Covid isn't that bad--> We shouldn't have to wear masks--> Covid has killed so many people---> Even if we wear masks--->so we shouldn't wear masks.

I haven't seen this argument. Hospital overflow has killed TWO THOUSAND health care workers since March. Any mitigation measure that saves doctors, nurses, paramedics, cops is good for America. America first!!!!!!!

Hello my name is Barry Alvarez. I endorse Shawn Eichorst for the Nebraska AD. Give the turd credit. He set Nebraska football back another 10 years after endorsing this idiot. Smart business move on his part. Now this....

Last edited:
Reactions: dinglefritz
Cannot believe the people perfectly ok with crushing our economy and ruining peoples lives for a virus that has a .003 or less death rate. People are dying of other things and losing their businesses and liveihoods. This pathetic move by wisconsin and the big ten hurts lincoln and nebraska even more.
100% political.

Sorry my MD spouse doesn’t agree with you and your group of hospital janitors, but she’s right 🤡.

Janitor-scrubs.jpg

Reactions: GBRforLife1
Snowflake cancels someone else.

What do you do in the medical field? I know you’re not a doctor; otherwise, you would have stated as such.

My wife is a MD, and her expert opinion is that most masks aren’t affective at all...you know those homemade cloth ones.. yep don’t do sh1t. N95s are much more affective at stopping the spread, but still not 100%.

Go ahead and block me now snowflake SJW.
Cool. Your wife is a MD? My wife is an astronaut. And a yoga instructor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT