ADVERTISEMENT

Cancelled...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amazing how people continue to politicize masks and think they are being patriotic by not wearing them.
Doesn’t make me any different people do what they feel is best. But think of this can you smell perfume or cigarettes smoke while wearing a mask? If you can then don’t you think a germ/virus get through? Something to think about

Doesn’t make me any different people do what they feel is best. But think of this can you smell perfume or cigarettes smoke while wearing a mask? If you can then don’t you think a germ/virus get through? Something to think about
Someone alert the scientists!! Baxter48 has cracked the code! Perfume and cigarette smell breaking through masks, ergo, droplets are making their way through! Halt all mask usage at once!

Amazing how people continue to politicize masks and think they are being patriotic by not wearing them.
I think it would have been patriotic of Obama-Biden to shut down the flu and influenza during their 8 years. I guess those 500,000ish lives weren't worth saving/masking up for. Can't wait for common sense to trump
politics in all of this. Play ball!😎

Last edited:
No because odor molecules are <1 nm while virus molecules, especially attached to spit droplets are 100s of times larger. It's already been thought of, retake 5th grade science.

Reactions: DonlugoQ
I think it would have been patriotic of Obama-Biden to shut down the flu and influenza during their 8 years. I guess those 500,000ish lives weren't worth saving/masking up for. Can't we for common sense to trump
I'm not going to engage with this political discussion on a Husker board. Go Big Red!

Reactions: SkerInCo
So by their logic and the 10 day sit rule for coaches there is no way they should be able to play Purdue. Then they probably lose to Michigan and go undefeated the rest of the season. I fullheartedly believe a 5-1 Wisconsin team will be going to the B10 Championship game over any team with two or three losses with the same wins.

I don’t see how Wisconsin will go 5-1. I see them losing to Purdue and Michigan. Team has to suspend all activities for at least 7 days. That should mean they can’t even begin practicing for Purdue until next Thursday, the 4th. So the team would only get 2 days to prep for Purdue, with only players that have tested negative. If Cryst also tested positive, which I havent seen an official report, he should be unavailable to coach at Purdue. Wisconsin would be starting a 4th string QB, missing other potential starters and their head coach for the Purdue game. That is a lot to overcome to win that game, IMO.

Then, they should be in the same boat, player wise for the Michigan game. Don’t see how they would have a chance. Teams should be able to load the box and stop the run, unless there is some no-name playmaker that nobody has ever heard of before on their roster.

So will Wisconsin cancel their game next week, so they won’t be able to resume practice until Wednesday of next week?

If not, Purdue gets to play a depleted Wisconsin team and NU does not. As if you needed another punch to the groin.

As someone who worked on a jobsite that required masks and watched the site proceed to become my state's covid Hotspot, go screw yourself
Everyone always appreciates being told to go screw themselves, so thanks for that! Go Big Red!

Reactions: onll2004
Even more amazing that sheeple think masks do anything to stop the virus.
Calling people "sheeple" is a really effective way to make a point. I especially love how you bring in scientific evidence to make your case. I'm convinced! BREAKING NEWS! GBRforLife1 has the latest news on the effectiveness of mask usage and his report indicates they do not work! Please stop all mask usage immediately.

Reactions: onll2004
No because odor molecules are <1 nm while virus molecules, especially attached to spit droplets are 100s of times larger. It's already been thought of, retake 5th grade science.
5th grade science? The hell? Did you attend Harvard 5th grade science class? That is not taught in 5th grade science.

You MIGHT be looking at plant cells on an old ass microscope in 5th grade science and you probably do a mold experiment.

Viruses attached to doplets? 5th grade?

Reactions: SeaOfRed75
Don’t be dumb. It is literally proven it helps prevent the spread of the virus.

no, it literally hasn't. decades of preparartion for pandemics said not to put masks on healthy people. The largest recent study on them out of Denmark, I believe, can't get published because the medical journals have been so heavily politicized.

Is it patriotism, or is it that there is varying information on the effectiveness combined with the reality of the illness combined with the distrust of all things government. I'll wear a mask inside public buildings, and private business, but I don't outside or in my house or in other people's houses, unless they ask me to, which has never happened. I don't not wear a mask because I'm trying to send a signal, I'm not wearing it because I'm not a close-talker and practice good hygene and don't feel as though I am a danger to anyone. If I know I am going to be around a person for a decent amount of time who is elderly or in poor health, in doors, I would probably put one on.

tenor.gif

Now you're the victim?
Man, I don't have a beef with you or anyone else. Lighten up, please. That was the point about telling the previous poster about his desire to tell me to "go screw myself".

Many of us get too worked up over politics. Me included. Let's take a collective breath and realize that we aren't enemies.

Reactions: GBRforLife1
Is it patriotism, or is it that there is varying information on the effectiveness combined with the reality of the illness combined with the distrust of all things government. I'll wear a mask inside public buildings, and private business, but I don't outside or in my house or in other people's houses, unless they ask me to, which has never happened. I don't not wear a mask because I'm trying to send a signal, I'm not wearing it because I'm not a close-talker and practice good hygene and don't feel as though I am a danger to anyone. If I know I am going to be around a person for a decent amount of time who is elderly or in poor health, in doors, I would probably put one on.
That sounds like you are very responsible and this feels like a safe approach. I also don't wear one in my own home or around close friends who are a) not at risk and b) have not had any signs of COVID symptoms. Obviously nothing is fool proof, but I think we can reduce a bulk of the transmission by making up in the circumstances you suggested.

I think it would have been patriotic of Obama-Biden to shut down the flu and influenza during their 8 years. I guess those 500,000ish lives weren't worth saving/masking up for. Can't wait for common sense to trump
why of course, it's their fault. Jeepers - some of you have truly killed too many brain cells or are caught in an echo chamber.

Reactions: ZaneHickey
no, it literally hasn't. decades of preparartion for pandemics said not to put masks on healthy people. The largest recent study on them out of Denmark, I believe, can't get published because the medical journals have been so heavily politicized.
I love it how ones believe science is some noble profession without blemish or agendas.

as some one that works in healthcare/public health - this is a false statement for those of you that care, or are on the fence regarding this topic.

Reactions: Charlie Marlow
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT