Canadian Nostradamus RE Covid

Juro

Offensive Coordinator
Jun 29, 2007
Wrong area, but he nailed it. Got the original video?

scopeandtime

Nebraska Football Hall of Fame
Gold Member
Jul 3, 2016
If you agree with this guy, make sure you don't get vaccinated and go out in public as much as possible!

scopeandtime

Gold Member
Jul 3, 2016
its almost everyone sans some pockets in the south
ImmaculateSilentChuckwalla-max-1mb.gif

Reactions: HuskerDrummer5

scopeandtime

Gold Member
Jul 3, 2016

Oldschool1964

Offensive Coordinator
Gold Member
Jun 27, 2009
Your mom's house

Jhollenbeck41

Graduate Assistant
Gold Member
Nov 29, 2018
I mean whether Libs want to admit it or not, everything he said is correct so far. You can argue number of deaths all day long, sure, but the rest can’t be. It’s exactly what has happened

Reactions: Hyattea

Cash68847

Head Coach
Gold Member
Dec 9, 2017
If you agree with this guy, make sure you don't get vaccinated and go out in public as much as possible!
And most people who aren’t as old as dirt will get the virus and be over it within a week. Natural immunity most likely beats the vaccine. That’s the best advice I’ve heard from you in awhile.

Cash68847

Head Coach
Gold Member
Dec 9, 2017
I mean whether Libs want to admit it or not, everything he said is correct so far. You can argue number of deaths all day long, sure, but the rest can’t be. It’s exactly what has happened
The vaccine definitely helps with the older population but it isn’t going to save many lives with the younger population. The risk just isn’t there unless it somehow mutates for the worst which I doubt it does.

Jhollenbeck41

Graduate Assistant
Gold Member
Nov 29, 2018
The vaccine definitely helps with the older population but it isn’t going to save many lives with the younger population. The risk just isn’t there unless it somehow mutates for the worst which I doubt it does.
Absolutely. Realistically, over time, it’ll be different shitty versions of the flu that will affect people differently

biscuitbagger3

All-American
Gold Member
Aug 9, 2009
You realize that’s exactly what’s it’s doing. Where do you guys come up with this shit?

Reactions: Gonzo3705

Jaemekon

Graduate Assistant
Gold Member
Apr 23, 2007
I gave a false report, that I'm not Covid vaccinated to the DHHS survey the other day (allegedly). I hope they don't extrapolate my answer to determine that a larger percentage haven't been vaccinated.

She asked me the question about covid weird, so first I told her yes, then she got confused, then I told her no. Then she gave me a date timeframe again, and I was like I don't know. Do I need to be vaccinated twice, she said no. Then I said no I haven't been vaccinated. I have been, but I enjoyed the fvckery (allegedly).

franzix

Senior
Gold Member
Aug 25, 2003

You realize that’s exactly what’s it’s doing. Where do you guys come up with this shit?

This is mainly for Mr. Cash, who I greatly respect for the ability to slightly change his opinion over time. That is a lost art or skill.

The whole point of the vaccine push is partly to limit the spread, but mainly to reduce the chance for "delta" becoming "gamma or 'zeta'," simply because the more the virus remains in circulation, the more likely it is to mutate further. I honestly don't know if the vaccines will/can work, even with 100% vaccination rates for those that could get it vaccinated.

I gave a false report, that I'm not Covid vaccinated to the DHHS survey the other day (allegedly). I hope they don't extrapolate my answer to determine that a larger percentage haven't been vaccinated.

She asked me the question about covid weird, so first I told her yes, then she got confused, then I told her no. Then she gave me a date timeframe again, and I was like I don't know. Do I need to be vaccinated twice, she said no. Then I said no I haven't been vaccinated. I have been, but I enjoyed the fvckery (allegedly).

@Jaemekon You're still really weird. Do you think this flip-flopping helped anything? Would it possibly be better for you to make sense to the rest of the world and this message board rather than confuse us all?

Jaemekon

Graduate Assistant
Gold Member
Apr 23, 2007
This is mainly for Mr. Cash, who I greatly respect for the ability to slightly change his opinion over time. That is a lost art or skill.

The whole point of the vaccine push is partly to limit the spread, but mainly to reduce the chance for "delta" becoming "gamma or 'zeta'," simply because the more the virus remains in circulation, the more likely it is to mutate further. I honestly don't know if the vaccines will/can work, even with 100% vaccination rates for those that could get it vaccinated.

@Jaemekon You're still really weird. Do you think this flip-flopping helped anything? Would it possibly be better for you to make sense to the rest of the world and this message board rather than confuse us all?

tenor.gif

The weird stays from week to week.

Science bitches will be fine, there is no need for me to help their research with accurate responses (allegedly). Unless they suck at their job, in that case...

tenor.gif

Last edited:

jw.3

Gold Member
Dec 5, 2013
what people aren't talking about/don't want you to know is that HCQ is over twice as effective as the vaccine, when given per rectum. why Trump developed and rolled out an ineffective vaccine is beyond me (Operation Warp Speed a huge failure) but fortunately nearly 80% of the population is still on HCQ including myself, Hankster, Nebyank, and CL. this is keeping deaths down bigly.

Reactions: iruletheskool