ADVERTISEMENT

Can you see a difference between Scott Frost and Matt Campbell?

I am talking about a single game.

You want to talk about this entire season, do it. ISU looks horrible, you agree, right?

No clue why you are jocking up Matt so much but he took a top 10 team and has laid two eggs this year. That impressed you, great, it doesn't impress me.
And that is why you brought up UCF earlier in this thread bragging about your boy Scottie? Focusing on a single game? Gotcha. Carry on…

And that is why you brought up UCF earlier in this thread bragging about your boy Scottie? Focusing on a single game? Gotcha. Carry on…
Thank you! So few posters will admit when they are wrong so I appreciate this.

Also, I think Frost is bad and can't wait for a coaching search, Frost is done.

You want to talk about this entire season, do it. ISU looks horrible, you agree, right?

No clue why you are jocking up Matt so much but he took a top 10 team and has laid two eggs this year. That impressed you, great, it doesn't impress me.
You're the only one.

How can we talk about the entire season now when the entire season isn't over?

As of right now, yes, they don't look good. But again the season isn't over and no one here is talking about just one game or just one season (especially a season with 2 weeks in).

I'm not jocking up Matt. I'm pointing out that you can't base someone's body of work (impressive vs unimpressive) over one game which is what YOU keep doing (like Saban being unimpressive in 2016 because they lost a game where they were favorites, haha).

He's done the same thing the last couple years and still ended up with a top 10 team last year.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT