ADVERTISEMENT

Can we shut up about AM now

Yeah im here still stand by what I said ....where are you? Still hating i see
I'm not a hater. I think that is a stupid expression told by people that put all their self worth into an individual. If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then it probably is a duck. This is my "Prove me wrong" year. Scott Frost nor Adrian Martinez has not done that yet.

That being said, he limited his mistakes today. He laid a nice one deep that Toure couldn't get but I'm not sure why. I was a lot happier today.

Reactions: HuskerO
I'm not a hater. I think that is a stupid expression told by people that put all their self worth into an individual. If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then it probably is a duck. This is my "Prove me wrong" year. Scott Frost nor Adrian Martinez has not done that yet.

That being said, he limited his mistakes today. He laid a nice one deep that Toure couldn't get but I'm not sure why. I was a lot happier today.
I just liked your post so much more when you post about yoga pants

I just liked your post so much more when you post about yoga pants
Don't we all!
pQZ6QaY.png

I think it is fair to say the stats looked good for Adrian today. He threw some nice balls and looked like a pretty darn good QB1. I think it is also fair to say that he has been very inconsistent throughout his career and has turned the ball over far to often, whether that is interceptions, fumbles or taking a sack on 3rd down to really categorize him as anything other than a middle of the road QB1 (hopefully we can agree we want more than a middle of the road QB1 at NE). If he builds on today and gets better as the season progresses than I think we can look at him differently, otherwise I am going to continue to cross my fingers the good AM shows up on Saturdays.

Reactions: yunginsNU2
Two things can be true at the same time:

Martinez played his best game since his freshman year and had to overcome a lot of bad o-line play

He is not very good in 2 minute offense and still makes mental mistakes

Reactions: HuskerO
ADVERTISEMENT