ADVERTISEMENT

CAN WE PLEASE START TALKING AND DEBATING ABOUT FOOTBALL

I'm optimistic. But then again I get that way every year. Depends on how successful we are at qb production. IF qb is good that means we're running the ball effectively AND not in obvious passing situation blah blah blah.

Let's go! GBR

Reactions: bshirt73
How good can it be? 11-0. 8+1+playoffs. Re:UCF. 2am, Wandale, Mills, DBs that know the system and actually have a consistent coach, improved o line.
How good will it be, meh, 5-4, probably. I'm not drinking the Husker punch until after week 2 or 3.

Well you can start the conversation with "where's the schedule?" Thought it was supposed to be out by the end of the week. Guess they're gonna wait until tomorrow. B1G under Warren is as inefficient as it gets IMO.

Offense should be pretty good, no excuses this year. Defense looks iffy. Starting play on Oct 24th, this team better be able to run the ball and stop the run. I think they'll be middle of the pack in the conference.

I think that I have drank all of the Kool Aid that I can handle the last few years. I will wait and just enjoy the fact that Husker Football is playing. Go Big Red.

I don’t mind chugging the kool aid even if it typically gets vomited up later. Rationality can be boring and the sugar tastes good.

Season could go many different ways, but I do have some optimism the ceiling could be higher than people think. Dark horse, finally where we belong with no preseason national hype.
It’s “prove we belong” time.

Defense needs to really bring it, and I’m not certain yet they got it, but there’s still a lot to like on that side of the ball.

Adrian has exactly one half of one game to prove to me he belongs or I’m done.period.zero patience...but I still believe in him! ...unless we play Ohio State first, then I’ll give him the first half of week 2.

Offense should be pretty good, no excuses this year. Defense looks iffy. Starting play on Oct 24th, this team better be able to run the ball and stop the run. I think they'll be middle of the pack in the conference.

You betcha sir! I don't think anything is more important than the big uglies. The OLine "should" be way, wayyyy better than last year (especially the 1st half of last year). Defensively I don't have a clue......but my blind guess is yet another small improvement on that side of the ball.....anyways, it'll be fun!

I'm optimistic. But then again I get that way every year. Depends on how successful we are at qb production. IF qb is good that means we're running the ball effectively AND not in obvious passing situation blah blah blah.

Let's go! GBR

Haha...yep, sounds good to me! :cool:

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT