ADVERTISEMENT

Can we actually ban politics yet???

Riled Up

Walk On
Oct 13, 2019
We all know the world is shit. We come here as a sanctuary from the political and negative world going on around us. I understand that when talking about this football season, COVID is bound to come up. However BLM and Trump v Biden have no connection to Husker football. I think its time to start shutting these conversations down. WE WANT FOOTBALL TALK!

We all know the world is shit. We come here as a sanctuary from the political and negative world going on around us. I understand that when talking about this football season, COVID is bound to come up. However BLM and Trump v Biden have no connection to Husker football. I think its time to start shutting these conversations down. WE WANT FOOTBALL TALK!
Are you...... riled up?

Reactions: Riled Up

Trump has a connection, fought for us to play.

maxresdefault.jpg

Eh, IMO you can live in a society where all speech is politically correct, or you can live in a society where all speech is political. GBR either way 🍺

I wish, but the boss says no.

We live in a crazy world these days. It's difficult to escape politics anymore even in sports/entertainment.

Reactions: Riled Up
Nope. Sports has decided to get political. IF you can't handle it don't engage AND don't report as offensive.

NO. If you want to be some low information a-hole locked in your Kardashian world, then go right ahead. We are talking about the very foundation of the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA that is under assault right now. I hope you have a gun and I hope all of your neighbors have guns and I also hope that they like you and stand for the USA/Freedom. If you don't see what is going on right now there is no hope for you. There is an actual civil war between those that believe in the founding of this country and those that are trying to destroy our Constitution and everything it stands for under the guise of racism. Fortunately, they raised their intentions too soon. (Look at the 1619 (whatever the f*ck year) project scrubbing all "her" tweets and BLM scrubbing all their Marxist ideologies from their website/records. If you just want to "talk football", you fall in to the same camp as those that were kept docile by "bread and circus" from approx. 140 BC. I guess mankind hasn't progressed any in over 2000 years.

Reactions: otismotis08
Well Trump got the B1G to play... And Biden wanted everything shut down... so it is connected.

NO. If you want to be some low information a-hole locked in your Kardashian world, then go right ahead. We are talking about the very foundation of the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA that is under assault right now. I hope you have a gun and I hope all of your neighbors have guns and I also hope that they like you and stand for the USA/Freedom. If you don't see what is going on right now there is no hope for you. There is an actual civil war between those that believe in the founding of this country and those that are trying to destroy our Constitution and everything it stands for under the guise of racism. Fortunately, they raised their intentions too soon. (Look at the 1619 (whatever the f*ck year) project scrubbing all "her" tweets and BLM scrubbing all their Marxist ideologies from their website/records. If you just want to "talk football", you fall in to the same camp as those that were kept docile by "bread and circus" from approx. 140 BC. I guess mankind hasn't progressed any in over 2000 years.
There are places to talk about that, and this is not one of them. I understand that the world is in a dire spot and I agree with much of what you said. However that doesn't need to be discussed here.

When someone attacks the history of slavery in this country as if it didn't exist it's a pretty clear signal that person is delusional. Does it hurt your ears to learn about our history? I suppose the native peoples were all just friends who caught the sniffles. Your suggestion that everyone grab a gun and prepare for war is inciting the very violence you claim to abhor. Live by the gun, die by the gun.

On a damned football board. Unlike you apparently, I can move around on the internet for my various areas of interests.

Reactions: TheBeav815
There are places to talk about that, and this is not one of them. I understand that the world is in a dire spot and I agree with much of what you said. However that doesn't need to be discussed here.

So you just decide what's needed huh?

So you just decide what's needed huh?
I think “Husker Board” on a rivals recruiting site is what decides that. One month away from our season, while 3 weeks into some football, and it’s hard to find more than 40% Football posts on a football board.

I understand a majority have already left here due to that, but those numbers are far different than most boards.

I think “Husker Board” on a rivals recruiting site is what decides that. One month away from our season, while 3 weeks into some football, and it’s hard to find more than 40% Football posts on a football board.

I understand a majority have already left here due to that, but those numbers are far different than most boards.

I have no idea of your political affiliation but this is just typical liberal stupidity.

You don't want it so no one else can have it. Even though what you want is available and you can ignore what you don't want.

Do you yell at your TV for including the home shopping network or do you like that channel?

I have no idea of your political affiliation but this is just typical liberal stupidity.

You don't want it so no one else can have it. Even though what you want is available and you can ignore what you don't want.

Do you yell at your TV for including the home shopping network or do you like that channel?
Dude, you've got LDS, and bad. You attack anything and everything you perceive to be liberal. Is water liberal, bro? Maybe the air offends your freedoms? You're that clown who's always on the attack, while accusing everyone else of attacking your right to post political garbage on a sports discussion board, and your right to insult others. Maybe the OP has a point. As long as the mods allow it I guess you'll just keep on posting your verbal diarrhea in between sessions of torturing animals, but damn, you if don't have a raging case of LDS.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT