ADVERTISEMENT

Can someone enlighten me on what this caller meant on Severe & Benning

vs540husker

Offensive Coordinator
Oct 3, 2004
Nov 23rd Segment 7 at the 3:40 mark: “him and his collection of bro’s that sit around, share cans of Skoal, and give each other rub downs in saunas because they’re listening to Florida Georgia Line”
I’m not sure who, but either Severe or Benning then goes, “Ooohhhhhh...” as if he knew exactly what the caller was referring to.
Benning then asks him later “Do you know people?”
The caller says yes and adds a little more to it.
Benning then replies, “I had a feeling. You don’t say that kind of stuff without...” and then pauses.
Severe then adds “You know what that was? That was specific.”
Benning then says “Wow” and they move onto the next caller.

So that very much seemed like they knew what the caller was referencing. Anyone have any ideas wtf that was about?

Nov 23rd Segment 7 at the 3:40 mark: “him and his collection of bro’s that sit around, share cans of Skoal, and give each other rub downs in saunas because they’re listening to Florida Georgia Line”
I’m not sure who, but either Severe or Benning then goes, “Ooohhhhhh...” as if he knew exactly what the caller was referring to.
Benning then replies, “I had a feeling. You don’t say that kind of stuff without...” and then pauses.

So that very much seemed like they knew what the caller was referencing. Anyone have any ideas wtf that was about?
Give each other rub downs in the sauna?

Not a clue, but now I'm wondering too !

I listened to it. Just some guy named Nate talking out of his azz.

28bfc762-edba-4955-89d7-7cff37c7c237_screenshot.jpg

Imo the guy was hammered in the morning

You don’t know??

What brand of sauna do you have vs540?

🤔🤨🙂

Reactions: Chuck003
That Ubereats commercial is pretty annoying, but I would take this dude as a coach in a second if he was the next Devaney. Hire a whole staff of them to coach these guys up.

Simone-Biles-and-Jonathan-Van-Ness-are-tumbling-together-in-a-hilarious-new-series-of-Uber-Eats-commercials.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT