ADVERTISEMENT

Can it be Wednesday already

donahues17

Recruiting Coordinator
Nov 5, 2005
Im getting pretty pumped for this tourney. I think Nebraska is playing well enough to win this tourney. However I dont think losing a game at a later point will be a bad thing for them. I do love a good win streak, but it will just add more pressure to them.

With that said, please let the storms hold off on Wednesday.

Reactions: coolonetoo
I second all of this. I think the best case scenario would be to lose to MSU or Maryland and come through the loser's bracket to win the title. But I can't actually root for us to lose. 4-0 is definitely the goal. :)

Reactions: donahues17
TD Ameritrade's groundscrew will be earning their paycheck this week.
I was just going to post something about that....

IGoAzVm.png

Rain every single day.

Such crap. Last time the tourny was in Omaha weather was great. Hopefully it just holds off for the Skers...don't care if it wreaks havoc on other teams pitching.
Yep. Probably not going to break any of our own attendance records tho, but I bet we still beat Target field LOL

Such crap. Last time the tourny was in Omaha weather was great. Hopefully it just holds off for the Skers...don't care if it wreaks havoc on other teams pitching.

You must not have been there for the championship game in '14. 16,000 husker fans and then as soon as we got the momentum they called a rain delay that lasted a couple hours. When play resumed only about 2,000 people were left and our momentum was gone.

It is a beautiful say out here today watching them practice. Please let it stay like this for tomorrow.

Hate to state the obvious but hoping the first game gets started on time that is going to be the key.

Is anybody else going and going to try tailgating tomorrow morning? Ive never had the opportunity to tailgate for a baseball game in Omaha.

ADVERTISEMENT