ADVERTISEMENT

Can Frost go undefeated

If we are 1-8 going into Nov #1 I would be absolutely shocked. #2 Frost would no longer be the coach.
Illinois
Buffalo
@Oklahoma
@Michigan St
Ohio St
NW
@purdue
Michigan

that’s no doubt, I’ll even say that. And I’m considered TO POSITIVE apparently (if that’s even possible). If we do that bad in year 4, Frost will no doubt be on his way out the door.

Reactions: husker2612
Being rational is completely overrated.
I’ve been drinking, and there is one clear answer no one seems to be backing: The answer is “Yes”

Nebraska could win every game this year... including the mighty OSU. Think how we had em on their heels until Caleb kicked the on-side backward.

Whether it’s the beer or kool aid, put me down for the all gas no brakes- desire to excel and no fear of failure.

Doubting our potential with the normal logic is boring. Let’s Go Big... Red.
Unfortunately this team has self destructed on the slightest sign of adversity. They are and have been mentally weak since Smilin Mike took over. I hope and pray this starts to change this year. Success in football and many things is just as much mental as it is physical

that’s no doubt, I’ll even say that. And I’m considered TO POSITIVE apparently (if that’s even possible). If we do that bad in year 4, Frost will no doubt be on his way out the door.
I would say that given the circumstances this year, he won't be out the door after next year regardless of his record. Also, I don't think Moos would want to fire Frost because it would be a big black eye for him after giving Frost a two year extension.

Before we stalk talking about winning all the games Frost first needs to win the games the Huskers should win. Let's start with baby steps first.

Reactions: bigboxes
Call me crazy but we have a chance this year. Of course my scenario is considering that we’ll go 7-0 heading into Columbus by the end of Oct. and the rest of the football season will be cancelled due to the second wave of Covid.[/QUOTE

First game Purdue. We lost to them last year without their best player, and lost to them in Lincoln 2 years ago. This will be a big chance in game 1 to prove we have gotten better.

The 2020 season is going to be canceled, or at least cut in half. Then we're going to get the shit kicked out of us during the murderous 2021 schedule. We may have only one win going into November, 2021.
Where did you find the 2021 schedule? Thanks in advance.

Unfortunately this team has self destructed on the slightest sign of adversity. They are and have been mentally weak since Smilin Mike took over. I hope and pray this starts to change this year. Success in football and many things is just as much mental as it is physical
Agree with this.. it's so much a mentality and leadership thing. Let's hope things are different this year. If they aren't, we will know it fairly soon.

Reactions: CatColumbia
ADVERTISEMENT