ADVERTISEMENT

Can Frost do what Ed O at LSU is doing...

I am still a Frost supporter and believe he can turn things around. But it’s concerning seeing how many Husker fans are starting to doubt him and many that are ready to move onto to another coach. We aren’t getting a new coach.
If Frost was willing to make substantial changes this offseason going into next season, I'd be willing to give him another chance. The fact that we've seen nothing yet as far as coaching moves or even transfer news tells me he doesn't want to or doesn't think he needs to change much. A bunch of other schools are making changes and trying to get better, but we're stuck in purgatory. It is beyond obvious that how Scott has handled this program since he arrived is completely the wrong approach. If he's not willing to make changes when things obviously aren't working, what's the point in keeping him? I have no desire whatsoever to support a lame duck coaching staff who puts a crap product on the field, and instead of getting punished, they get rewarded for it. If that's what this turns into, I need to start finding something better to do with my Saturdays.

Or perhaps he made a colossal mistake bringing in Pelini to coach a 4-3 matchup zone system for a bunch of players who were recruited into Dave Aranda's aggressive 3-4 system, which is built around the linebackers.

Orgeron was the idiot here.

Anybody that would hire Pelini is an idiot.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT