ADVERTISEMENT

Can’t blame Frost this year…

Oct 7, 2012
Yes SF is a bad head coach that should have been fired a season ago at least.

But he’s not the one who allowed him to bring his entire staff from UCF.

Not the one who when it was clear we had hired an immature child, that said things like we’re not winning because the walk on program isn’t like it used to be, promised to build him a $150mm facility to house a roster of 160.

Who gave him one of CFB’s largest contracts after getting blasted his first 2 years.

Who allowed him to shit talk prior coaching staffs, blatantly making shit up like “they didn’t even squat before I got here”. Disrespecting other B1G opponents and the league with his ridiculous press conferences…

Or watched us lose 10+ games where we should have won, but squandered PURELY due to coaching…

And the boosters, admin, etc still said yep. That’s our guy for 2022.

Despite my hate for Frost as a coach I honestly feel kind of bad for him at this point. He’s an old dog that needs to be put down. I still think he would be a great OC, but just does not have any of the skills required to be a HC.

Obviously sucks to be embarrassed like that, but at least this game sealed the deal and we can now move on starting Oct. 1.

Not the one who when it was clear we had hired an immature child, that said things like we’re not winning because the walk on program isn’t like it used to be, promised to build him a $150mm facility to house a roster of 160.

Who gave him one of CFB’s largest contracts after getting blasted his first 2 years.

Who allowed him to shit talk prior coaching staffs, blatantly making shit up like “they didn’t even squat before I got here”. Disrespecting other B1G opponents and the league with his ridiculous press conferences…

Or watched us lose 10+ games where we should have won, but squandered PURELY due to coaching…

Despite my hate for Frost as a coach I honestly feel kind of bad for him at this point. He’s an old dog that needs to be put down. I still think he would be a great OC, but just does not have any of the skills required to be a HC.

Obviously sucks to be embarrassed like that, but at least this game sealed the deal and we can now move on starting Oct. 1.
It would be hard to hire the “national coach of the year” and then not let them not pick their staff. Pretty sure he wouldn’t have come.

I don’t feel sorry for him he has been well paid not like he is some high school coach. At this point it is looking really bleak for him.
Also he has had plenty of rope to show what he can or cannot do as the head coach at Nebraska.

Amen! It’s amazing the excuses used to cover his shit performance, and junior high attitude

Yes i agree but I continue to watch this wreck. How Trev sleeps at night is a mystery

You are either a low IQ individual or Scotts mom.

Have you been doing shots with coach Frost? Is that you Matt?

He blamed Riley for no less than 3 years. So, this year, + the next 3 years minimum is on Frost

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT