ADVERTISEMENT

Cameron Jurgens

It’s 100% an excuse nothing more. Scott Frost refuses to change. The announcer even said after the 2nd half started “ I guess they figured out how to snap at halftime” I couldn’t stop laughing. Jurgens has been snapping the ball over our QBs head for two ****ing years, and somebody fixed it in a 20 minute halftime. Get real, these coaches are clueless.

It’s 100% an excuse nothing more. Scott Frost refuses to change. The announcer even said after the 2nd half started “ I guess they figured out how to snap at halftime” I couldn’t stop laughing. Jurgens has been snapping the ball over our QBs head for two ****ing years, and somebody fixed it in a 20 minute halftime. Get real, these coaches are clueless.
He throws the timing off even when it's not a fumble. Enough is enough. He's not a center. The entire offense looked more comfortable with him replaced.

We had the same snapping problems in year 1 until Farmer miraculously came through as a first time center. You would think after 3 years, frost would recognize that shotgun snaps have hurt our offense more than they have helped and adjust to more under-center exchanges.

Reactions: umpy69er
He throws the timing off even when it's not a fumble. Enough is enough. He's not a center. The entire offense looked more comfortable with him replaced.
The offense is 100% based around timing and the timing is always off with jurgens. Amazing how when Farniok became center everything flowed better and Martinez looked more confident

He would be fine with that - in fact he would have preferred if the coaches had honored their rhetoric when they were recruiting him instead of waiting until he is on campus and then moving him to center

kid is taking a lot of heat because of a shitty decision and deceitful actions of the staff

Reactions: umpy69er
Dude has never played Oline before coming to Nebraska.

This is who Austin and Frost has hitched their wagon to. I don’t blame Jurgens. Zero experience and even worse coaches. Recipe for disaster.

Reactions: Catch50
Should never play center again. I do not understand why turf toe would make a guy scattershot hiking the ball.

I still like Cam. He should be a guard, maybe a tackle or maybe a DT. Who would be the center year since they don't seem to have confidence in Will Farniok?

Piper, Hixson or maybe Bando?

Last edited:
During the presser HCSF said that the bad snaps from Jurgens were not ‘bad snaps’ by Jurgens - he deferred blame to Iowa clapping.

oh yea, and he blamed Riley again for undisciplined players.

I heard this and started laughing. So what happens when there are fans in the stands? Lots of clapping going on. I cant stand Frost and his excuses. He actually said he thinks the O-Line is playing well. .....wait....what? Playing well compared to a youth team maybe.

Dude has never played Oline before coming to Nebraska.

This is who Austin and Frost has hitched their wagon to. I don’t blame Jurgens. Zero experience and even worse coaches. Recipe for disaster.

Better yet, before he ever plays a game as an OLineman , Frost is comparing him to the greatest center in the history of college football. Our coach is a complete f#cking moron.

Reactions: oldjar07
Frost blamed clapping on the Iowa sideline for the bad snaps. Can someone please explain this? I could understand if the problem was the snap was early before the QB was ready, but how does clapping make you snap the ball too high? Is he getting startled or something?

Frost blamed clapping on the Iowa sideline for the bad snaps. Can someone please explain this? I could understand if the problem was the snap was early before the QB was ready, but how does clapping make you snap the ball too high? Is he getting startled or something?
Yeah. I think it’s like free throws when the crowd screams. They really need to make sure these crowds don’t do that anymore.

what's the most frustrating thing is that frost won't admit he sucks and it's time to move on

Not the kids fault, he’s not a center. Never was, never will be. The reason why: because he can’t snap the ball to the qb.

why the coaches choose to not only play a kid at center that can’t snap the ball to the qb, but start him for two seasons now? Can’t tell ya

Reactions: BleedRed78
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT