ADVERTISEMENT

Cam Taylor doubt???

You're kidding, 177-31 career record, 3 national titles, 85% winning percentage. Yep,too bad the guy can't coach.

Don't mind jdrpbill. I think that is just an alias account Crymsonsteel created to agree with his own asinine ramblings.

Meyer has always been great with someone else's recruiting class, I think the jury is out on weather he can actually recruit and win. If he had Frosts ability he would be a true champion.

His 2008 national championship was a team consisting mostly of his own recruits.

Don't mind jdrpbill. I think that is just an alias account Crymsonsteel created to agree with his own asinine ramblings.
Ok DB! Oh ya, I just went there, what you think you are gonna do about it? Nothing more than a kB BA certainly not in real life!

Checking in whether anyone has some last minute scoop regarding Cam, and all I see is another f’ing hijacked thread.
Word is Auburn May try to offer last minute to get him to flip.... he’s heavy Nebraska lean but if Auburn comes calling might be a tough decision

Ok DB! Oh ya, I just went there, what you think you are gonna do about it? Nothing more than a kB BA certainly not in real life!
giphy.gif

ADVERTISEMENT