ADVERTISEMENT

Cam is still snapping high

I would never suggest that Cam’s snapping difficulties are purposeful .... however i definitely think there is subliminal hostility about being highly recruited as an athlete and then getting the rug pulled out from under him and getting stuck at center.

he hates the position and resents the move

• Wow
Reactions: BleedRed78
I would never suggest that Cam’s snapping difficulties are purposeful .... however i definitely think there is subliminal hostility about being highly recruited as an athlete and then getting the rug pulled out from under him and getting stuck at center.

GTFO

This is a helluva story. But seriously how could you even know this?

You make crap up and troll more than any one on this site.

But at least you are consistent.

Wish they had converted him to the dead snap over the offseason. How could it be any worse?

Last edited:
Reactions: kccornhusker

You realize that he's from Beatrice and people actually know him in the community? Your trolling is good fun but what you just said is totally false. He knows his potential is as an NFL lineman. He's more frustrated by the snapping issues that anyone. Why don't you just give your BS a rest for one freaking day?

This is a helluva story. But seriously how could you even know this?

initially just a rumor - then a barely audible whisper - then a whisper turns into whispers - whispers into murmurs until it begins to be spoken aloud

he resisted the initial move ... got conned with the name drops of Remington and Dom - got a call from DR personally and felt he had no choice but to move or face being blackballed all together

reluctantly made the move to a position he has no interest in playing and has to take all kinds of abuse from a fan base as a result of this injustice

initially just a rumor - then a barely audible whisper - then a whisper turns into whispers - whispers into murmurs until it begins to be spoken aloud

he resisted the initial move ... got conned with the name drops of Remington and Dom - got a call from DR personally and felt he had no choice but to move or face being blackballed all together

reluctantly made the move to a position he has no interest in playing and has to take all kinds of abuse from a fan base as a result of this injustice
These are lies. Plain and simple.

You don't convince anyone with that crap.

You are full of it and a troll.

Weirdly, if you just admitted that you would be taken more serious on this site.

But instead, you continue to be you.

You are so plugged in. Wow.

All you do is share all of the “rumors and innuendos” and pretend they are facts... and not once has it been anything good.

With every post you make you sound more and more like Iowa fan just making crap up.

He does need to be moved to guard. If you can't learn to snap in 3 years you ain't gonna.
He needs to be moved not to guard, but to the bench. An 8th grader learns how to snap in 4 weeks. But Frost continues to play the dude.

Move him to guard. The offense's timing is destroyed every single play because the snap is so far off. Just mind blowing that in year 3 that Frost still trots out a center who can't snap the ball.

I'd rather see him drop 30 pounds and move to ILB.

Weird how the offense finally operates competently after the shit snaps by Jurgens. -23 yds off bad snaps in one series, lol. Thank god they pulled him.

The announcers mentioned Jurgens’ injury this year as being the problem. Obviously they haven’t watched us the PAST TWO YEARS! When will Frost wake up and move him?

Reactions: CatColumbia
ADVERTISEMENT