ADVERTISEMENT

Caleb Tannor

Nobody was talking about it, no reason to be a dick. Oh that's right why talk about football related things when we can attack people.
Whoa there old fella. I was just injecting some more enthusiasm into this post. Nobody is more excited for that young fella to join the corn huskers than me.

It actually has been discussed in the Cam Taylor thread but that is ok...we need a win right now we are trending the WRONG direction with Montgomery, JJB, and Taylor is up in the air due to possible last minute Auburn offer.

Sounds like Montgomery to Maryland. Why would a kid from Florida with all of the offers he had choose Maryland?

Moses Bryant may be getting an offer sooner than later if we don't get Taylor either.

Does Mo Bryant end up playing defense?

Sounds like Montgomery to Maryland. Why would a kid from Florida with all of the offers he had choose Maryland?

Moses Bryant may be getting an offer sooner than later if we don't get Taylor either.
maryland is a great school in a location that some kids like. their program appears to be improving.
lots of different reasons to pick a school. maybe he thinks he plays earlier.
neb has young corners

maryland is a great school in a location that some kids like. their program appears to be improving.
lots of different reasons to pick a school. maybe he thinks he plays earlier.
neb has young corners

He had offers from lots of great schools in good locations, that actually have football programs that people care about and have a chance to win championships.

Playing in front of 30k fans and getting smacked by OSU, Michigan, Penn St, and Michigan State every year is an interesting choice.

Reactions: huskerfan1414
He had offers from lots of great schools in good locations, that actually have football programs that people care about and have a chance to win championships.

Playing in front of 30k fans and getting smacked by OSU, Michigan, Penn St, and Michigan State every year is an interesting choice.
Maybe it's the uniforms.

Reactions: huskerfan1414
Someone tell me how Tannor and JJB compare?..... Similar players? Obviously we want both but sounding like JJB is OSU bound.... so tell me something about Tannor

Tannor gets the huskers another great player from $EC country and can help show other great players from the area, they can come and play up here.

Reactions: cdriftt24
I think Tannor is more college ready right now and JJB maybe has more upside. They are both good players and I would love to have either or both.
Thanks Kaz.... that’s kind of what I have read. I’m just hoping we can find an edge rush. If this kid can do it, I’m all for him being N!

I think Tannor is more college ready right now and JJB maybe has more upside. They are both good players and I would love to have either or both.
Tannor looks like a man and ready to throw the bones! JJB is C-Bus bound and i wish him luck except when they play my beloved Huskers.

im guessing some of those programs quit recruiting him for some reason so his choices were limited after the first signing period.
neb didn't make a bowl last year but good recruits are signing with them.
what you think is important probably isn't nearly as important to a youngster.

Anybody know what this means? He doesn't seem happy with a tweet from Nate Clouse that has been deleted:

Anybody know what this means? He doesn't seem happy with a tweet from Nate Clouse that has been deleted:

Pure conjecture, my only guess would be something suggesting JBB would be the more desirable of the two or something that threatened to spoil his announcement tomorrow. I can't imagine what else he'd possibly say that would rile the kid up.

Nate posted announement times for Husker targets...Tannor mistook the tweet as outing a commitment.

Pure conjecture, my only guess would be something suggesting JBB would be the more desirable of the two or something that threatened to spoil his announcement tomorrow. I can't imagine what else he'd possibly say that would rile the kid up.
Tannor thought Nate's Tweet meant that Nebraska was signing all those guys tomorrow. Nate deleted it, messaged Tannor to clarify and put out a new tweet that was worded better. Tannor was freaking out because he thought NU was hauling all those guys in.

Hope Tannor gets what Nate was doing. Sounds like maybe Tannor knows something about the players expected to sign and sign elsewhere. Would love to see 7 guys sign and he is one of them. Chance to have a top 20-22 class in a transition year. WOW

Tannor thought Nate's Tweet meant that Nebraska was signing all those guys tomorrow. Nate deleted it, messaged Tannor to clarify and put out a new tweet that was worded better. Tannor was freaking out because he thought NU was hauling all those guys in.

I'm confused as to why he would tell Nate to "blow me" about that. Seems like quite an overreaction. Hopefully they get it straightened out.

Not a fan. I agree with Mac Brown on this. Respect those that you built a relationship with for a year or more. No need to toss hats around.

Agree. Totally disrespectful to the other schools that made an effort to recruit him and were willing to give him a free education. Classless.

Reactions: davecisar
Tanner is a decent enough player, was committed to UGA early on, but when it began looking like we were going to sign every other LBer higher on our board communication broke down, and we landed all 5 of them, same thing with Dixon who transferred in from Ole Miss. Dixon is or was a little small for P5 LB, could be a standout at nickleback or whatever Nebraska calls their 5th DB.

Tanner is a decent enough player, was committed to UGA early on, but when it began looking like we were going to sign every other LBer higher on our board communication broke down, and we landed all 5 of them, same thing with Dixon who transferred in from Ole Miss. Dixon is or was a little small for P5 LB, could be a standout at nickleback or whatever Nebraska calls their 5th DB.

Thanks for the update?

Reactions: Shermski77
Could careless if he threw a dam hat around. It’s not the US flag or even the teams flag or anything that. It’s just a hat. And I’m more the glad he’s a Husker. I’ll take him, add him with Tate Wildeman and Guy Thomas. We bond to have some pass rush ends now.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT