ADVERTISEMENT

Calabraska

Been hovering at 80 here.
Yeah, I went for a hike today and got a little sunburnt. Then went for a motorcycle ride. Finished my day getting gas ($3.10/gal), bought some stuff (7.8% sales tax), and began doing my tax return (state tax averaged around 8%). I guess for every yin there is a yang.

Reactions: rrthusker
It was rough running my first long run in months (11.5 miles) this past Saturday when it was 84 degrees. I was dogging it bad.

I was in Cancun and 70 degree weather 11 hours ago. Landing in Omaha it was -4. These coaches definitely know what they are doing. :)

Hasn't Nikko dropped from the ranking big time? I thought at one point he was a Rivals Top 100 player?

Maybe I'm thinking of former Calabasas player, Brian Hightower though...?

EDIT: Or maybe I'm thinking of Jalen Hall who is still in the Rivals Top 100, but he may have been a 5* or Top 25 player at one time.

Reactions: HuskerLLM
Hasn't Nikko dropped from the ranking big time? I thought at one point he was a Rivals Top 100 player?

Maybe I'm thinking of former Calabasas player, Brian Hightower though...?

EDIT: Or maybe I'm thinking of Jalen Hall who is still in the Rivals Top 100, but he may have been a 5* or Top 25 player at one time.

Nikko was never that high, but ya the other two while very good have fallen since their junior year

Reactions: HuskerO
ADVERTISEMENT