ADVERTISEMENT

Cal Football Coaches in Trouble

One line in her post from yesterday says this coach is still employed by cal.

Looks like multiple coaches involved. Will have to see what becomes it

One line in her post from yesterday says this coach is still employed by cal.

If you read her full post, she implicates three different coaches. She said the coach that followed her home was still employed by Cal, but does not say that about the other two.

Even if Tuioti was not involved in these incidents, if he knew about them and didn't report them, he could still be in trouble per Title IX Laws.

Reactions: GoBigRedHead
Possible Tuito bailed if he knew things didn’t look good. Would think he will be asked. I believe he would be a mandatory reporter if he witnessed it or was told by the injured party. But I don’t think there is a mandatory requirement to report something learned second hand.

Possible Tuito bailed if he knew things didn’t look good. Would think he will be asked. I believe he would be a mandatory reporter if he witnessed it or was told by the injured party. But I don’t think there is a mandatory requirement to report something learned second hand.
Let's get this straight. A woman in Berkeley CA accuses 3 football coaches of harassment and we're buying it hook line and sinker? Meh. She better have video. IF they followed her home I'm sure it was to ensure her safety.Winking

tbh, I don’t know the particulars of the story. It seems TT is not directly involved.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT