ADVERTISEMENT

BUTLER ALL N...

Scout reported 3 hours ago that he's N but they've since pulled the article. Weird?

feels%20goodman.jpg

I really like the DBs and offensive linemen we have so far in this class. I think Butler/Bootle/Dismuke will be great additions to Anderson, Lee, Reed and Williams from last year. Now if we can get some guys to provide a pass rush, I will be much more optimistic about the Blackshirts in coming years.

Reactions: baseball31ne
per the OWH article, he was one of the silent commits...welcome aboard & best of luck.

GBR!!!

Nice to get some recruiting news. Football is year round for me. Recruiting is a part of the season.

Welcome aboard Tony.... Hopefully this is just the start of good news by the time this weekend ends.

I was watching his film in one on one drills, love his closing speed. This guy can run for his size. Looks bigger than his weight is listed. I feel good about this guy. I think he will be special.

I was watching his film in one on one drills, love his closing speed. This guy can run for his size. Looks bigger than his weight is listed. I feel good about this guy. I think he will be special.
What do you say about most recruits? He's a mid 3 star with only 1 BIG offer???? I get we are desperate but dang. Maybe I need more kool aid or have higher than top 30 program.

What do you say about most recruits? He's a mid 3 star with only 1 BIG offer???? I get we are desperate but dang. Maybe I need more kool aid or have higher than top 30 program.
If you would read a little you would have learned that he was the best cover man on a nationally rated (top 10) high school team that shut down everyone he faced.

I don't think the Kool aid would help you, honestly.

Reactions: lovetheskers

Person A has taken time to watch film with is own eyes, formed an opinion based upon personal observation, and shared it on the board.
Person B has looked up some numbers on a recruiting website and regurgitated it to the board with some snark.

Hmm, which contribution to I value more?

If you would read a little you would have learned that he was the best cover man on a nationally rated (top 10) high school team that shut down everyone he faced.

I don't think the Kool aid would help you, honestly.
He would rather have a mid 3-star guy picked up at the last minute in desperation who breaks a bottle over a teammate's head and never sees the field for DONU.

Reactions: timnsun
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT