ADVERTISEMENT

Burrow is a boss....

I hope his agent worked a discount with the cruise line for the PR!

Gave away cruises to his linemen this season, and each are allowed a plus one, all on Joe's dime. Last year, diamond crusted watches. Imagine what they'd get if they actually protected him...haha. Mostly joking.
Most big name QBs do the same. I've seen his O line block. I'd give them a coupon to IHOP. They suck.

Last edited:
Smart man to keep the guys who protect him happy. Even as a Steelers fan I have to admit he's a great quarterback. Though I do miss the old incompetent Bungles. Lol

I feel he misrepresented the whole situation of being passed on by Nebraska and put Nebraska in a bad light.
Misrepresented how?

It’s pretty clear Frost was an idiot who passed on him for his boyfriend Adrian Martinez

• Haha
Reactions: WHCSC
Misrepresented how?

It’s pretty clear Frost was an idiot who passed on him for his boyfriend Adrian Martinez
It's been spelled out pretty clearly several times on here. Without the benefit of hindsight, it's easy to see why Frost passed on him.

It's been spelled out pretty clearly several times on here. Without the benefit of hindsight, it's easy to see why Frost passed on him.
Not really, he was still a 4-star QB recruit just like Martinez and Purdy.

There’s no shame in admitting it was stupid to pass on him

Easy to say with hindsight boss
Nah, it’s easy to say period.

For instance, even though Purdy ended up being terrible, it would’ve been a mistake not to take a shot at him given he was a 4-star recruit at QB

• Haha
Nah, it’s easy to say period.

For instance, even though Purdy ended up being terrible, it would’ve been a mistake not to take a shot at him given he was a 4-star recruit at QB
I’m sorry but you’re just wrong.
I didn’t say that maybe Frost should have taken him but it certainly wasn’t some travesty of justice. He had his guy and burro had shown nothing.

Reactions: HuskerJag
I’m sorry but you’re just wrong.
I didn’t say that maybe Frost should have taken him but it certainly wasn’t some travesty of justice. He had his guy and burro had shown nothing.
Don’t be sorry, likely nobody to agree with you.

You have a small view and lack of understanding on how recruiting works. This isn’t NFL where you pay a single QB good money. In no world would you target a QB who hadn’t played football since he was 17 due to injury and flip the bird to a 4 star who was recruited heavily by blue bloods.

Nobody is going to fault you for being wrong, it’s okay

• Haha
Don’t be sorry, likely nobody to agree with you.

You have a small view and lack of understanding on how recruiting works. This isn’t NFL where you pay a single QB good money. In no world would you target a QB who hadn’t played football since he was 17 due to injury and flip the bird to a 4 star who was recruited heavily by blue bloods.

Nobody is going to fault you for being wrong, it’s okay
You sound as petty, bitter and jaded as burro

You sound as petty, bitter and jaded as burro
Sorry you feel that way, buddy. I imagine he’s quite happy with his heisman trophy, National championship ring, millions of dollars and fame

I can see you’re dumber than a sack of broken hammers so I’ll leave you to it! Have a good weekend

• Haha
Sorry you feel that way, buddy. I imagine he’s quite happy with his heisman trophy, National championship ring, millions of dollars and fame

I can see you’re dumber than a sack of broken hammers so I’ll leave you to it! Have a good weekend
Thanks coach. You too.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT