ADVERTISEMENT

Bunch is not a Division 1 QB

Well he is a walk on that wasn't expected to ever be a starter so yeah you might be right. Don't blame bunch blame the coaching staff for either not taking two qbs or for mis managing the qb situation with Gebbia.

Reactions: Dadmaster
Dont blame Bunch...he got thrown in there on a weeks notice. Even then, he probably thought Martinez would start. Frost was coy about who was starting until 2 minutes before game time.

Why did we not pursue Joe Burrow again? Huge mistake by 2 coaching staffs here not going after him.

Why did we not pursue Joe Burrow again? Huge mistake by 2 coaching staffs here not going after him.

Because he had 2 years of eligibility and Gebbia didn’t ’tell frost he was going to leave if he did get the starting job.

While it would have been nice to have him today, Burrow wasn't going to come to Lincoln and be Martinez's back-up. And nothing I've seen to date makes me want to see him playing ahead of Martinez.

Reactions: scarletred
Who were the tards that were claiming Bunch was better than Gebbia? I know there were quite a few, I just can't remember the names..

You guys just need to chill....Scott is a very good coach and he will get this turned around....he inherited this steaming pile from Riley and he will get it turned around, have patience.
How long will it take though? We have a sold out stadium streak to continue and that gets tougher with a losing streak

Conrad is the weak link on OL. Foster is okay and Farmer is good. Jaimes and Farniok are still young

Because he had 2 years of eligibility and Gebbia didn’t ’tell frost he was going to leave if he did get the starting job.

If Burrow coming meant losing Gebbia right away, so what. Gebbia was never a good fit for this offense and the coaches knew it. Burrow would have been a good fit.

If Burrow coming meant losing Gebbia right away, so what. Gebbia was never a good fit for this offense and the coaches knew it. Burrow would have been a good fit.

Not arguing that but Burrow had no interest in Nebraska, so I’ll leave that fact seat there for you..

Not arguing that but Burrow had no interest in Nebraska, so I’ll leave that fact seat there for you..

We were his dream school out of high school, but then we took Kevin Dillman instead. I find it hard to believe he had no interest in playing for Scott Frost, especially how close Frost is with the Burrow Family.

Frost supposedly passed on Burrow because he thought Martinez was better:

I think Borrow wanted to start and not be a backup at Nebraska, after all that is why he left tOSU for... He was looking for a place to start..

Reactions: blackbones
What College Football team can lose their Top 2 QB's and win a game with a walk on?? We are 3-0 with Martinez in there, and no rain-out. Go Huskers. Go Vandy.

ADVERTISEMENT