ADVERTISEMENT

Bud Crawford is legit

mwulf

Offensive Coordinator
Dec 15, 2013
Thigh Land
another knockout at a higher weight class....he is gonna make some serious money at this rate

Originally posted by mwulf:
HBO had a double header of fights in multiple venues....atmosphere for his fight was awful compared to what it could have been in Omaha
The only unbooked venue was the baseball stadium. Since TD is open air, it was not considered.

He should earn the dollars. What a gentleman. He is so complementary to his home town; leads by example. If I have ever met him; I am sure it was a good encounter, as we sometimes do; opening a door for a neighbor and such. All his comments . from early on; sound as a champion, leadership. He is earning his goals; I am grateful in my prayers, to see him succeed and stay healthy. Great to see in any sport and in life. GBR

Originally posted by c2o:
# for # best in the world.
Don't let Money hear you say that!

Mayweather.jpg

He is a boxer.....pure boxer. Its great to see that again this day and age and the fact he's a local kid makes it so much better. If you watched the fight after his you see the punchers - Matthysse-Provodnikov - provided some serious action and a lot of blood, but Bud is a surgeon and can think his way through a fight so well, I'm not sure either one of those guys would touch him enough to hurt him.

Won't pay $100 to see the Mayweather/Pacquiao fight - could be over quick. Anyone know of a "site" that may have the feed?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT