Baltimore
Lots of fun memories:
  • 7 p.m. OSU wins a national championship against Miami
  • 8 p.m. Nebraska wins a national championship against Florida
  • 9 p.m. Nebraska wins a national championship against Miami
  • 10 p.m. Iowa wins a game against USC
  • 11 p.m. Iowa wins a game against Mississippi State
  • Midnight Purdue beats K-State
If all we have are memories, then let's enjoy them!

Lots of fun memories:

Jealous of those Iowa wins. Talk about program defining moments.

Lots of fun memories:

Love the Purdue beats Kansas State.

Lots of fun memories:
Why would the BTN air old games with non big ten teams playing??? Isn’t there a current version of BigTen Nebraska playing in a memorable game during this past decade?

Why would the BTN air old games with non big ten teams playing??? Isn’t there a current version of BigTen Nebraska playing in a memorable game during this past decade?

no, just like Iowa. Neither one has played a big time bowl game for ever. And don’t be mad bro, it’s no one else’s fault expect your own that Iowa hasn’t been in a National Title game.

And why are you asking us, we didn’t make the line up of games. Go ask BTN why.

Last edited:
no, just like Iowa. Neither one has played a big time bowl game for ever. And don’t be mad bro, it’s no one else’s fault expect your own that Iowa hasn’t been in a National Title game.

And why are you asking us, we didn’t make the line up of games. Go ask BTN why.
Huh....I swear I thought Nebraska played in some type of bowl and might have even won some time during this past decade?

Well, that Big Ten title drubbing by Wisconsin was pretty memorable, but for all the wrong reasons, of course.

We're Nebraska. We relish our past. We dread the present. We hope for a brighter future.

Go ahead and make fun of us for loving our past. It was a marvelous ride. I hope you can enjoy something as memorable in your lifetime (well, other than wrestling, of course).

They should have shown the 1982 Nebraska /Iowa game.. After the game Hayden Fry famous quote

“ we have Nebraska right were we want them, off our schedule”

No iowa stanford?

that was thing of beauty. Literally showed how that Iowa team was such a fluke. A absolute cream puff schedule helped them get there and Stanford only proved they didn’t belong.

Wait...I think C. McCaffrey scored again.

100.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: OzzyLvr
The Huskers have been to 54 bowl games to Iowa’s 32 and a number of major bowl games compared to Iowa’s few. Outside the last 3 years, you won’t have to look far. With that, I’d run along.
So what you are saying is Nebraska has not played in a bowl in the last ten years?

So what you are saying is Nebraska has not played in a bowl in the last ten years?
Lol, we have played in 2 less bowl games then Iowa has in the past 20 years. 2 less and that’s without us playing in any Bowl games the last 3 years. Are you just wanting the last word or what? This is a Husker board, not an Iowa board. And funny, your focused on me yet you been hammered on by multiple Husker fans in this thread...do you want to go out on a date with me or what? I know I’m a good looking man and all but dam...share the love will you?

Last edited:
Lol, we have played in 2 less bowl games then Iowa has in the past 20 years. 2 less and that’s without us playing in any Bowl games the last 3 years. Are you just wanting the last word or what? This is a Husker board, not an Iowa board. And funny, your focused on me yet you been hammered on by multiple Husker fans in this thread...do you want to go out on a date with me or what? I know I’m a good looking man and all but dam...share the love will you?
I don’t Care about the past 20 years!!! I just asked about the last 10. Btw DM me a d!ck pic and maybe we can talk....

I don’t Care about the past 20 years!!! I just asked about the last 10. Btw DM me a d!ck pic and maybe we can talk....

You really are that stupid, just like the poster above asked you? We only missed out the last 3 years. Outside that, we are only 2 behind Iowa in bowl game appearances. I mean, it’s not rocket science going on. Being only 2 bowl games shy of Iowa the last 10 years and/or 20 years should say it all when we missed out the last 3 years. Next...

and I have to ask, what makes you think we care what a biased Iowa fans opinion or thoughts are, anyways? Its not about you or even Iowa. Iowa isn’t even the standard. That would Wisconsin in the West and OSU Buckeyes in the BIG 10 all together. You are the one who came to a Husker board crying about the BTN line up and what they where showing and complaining to us about it. Now you’re trying to make it a Iowa vs Husker pissing match, why? Do you think that little of your team you need our approval?

Last edited:
You really are that stupid, just like the poster above asked you? We only missed out the last 3 years. Outside that, we are only 2 behind Iowa in bowl game appearances. I mean, it’s not rocket science going on. Being only 2 bowl games shy of Iowa the last 10 years and/or 20 years should say it all when we missed out the last 3 years. Next...

and I have to ask, what makes you think we care what a biased Iowa fans opinion or thoughts are, anyways? Its not about you or even Iowa. Iowa isn’t even the standard. That would Wisconsin in the West and OSU Buckeyes in the BIG 10 all together. You are the one who came to a Husker board crying about the BTN line up and what they where showing and complaining to us about it. Now you’re trying to make it a Iowa vs Husker pissing match, why? Do you think that little of your team you need our approval?
Thanks for the pix brah.....I can see why you are so angry but I’m sure your personality and good looks can make up your inadequacies....GBR

Joined in 2001. You log onto daddys account? Or are you a grown man acting like an idiot on a message board? Either way, pretty sad.

Right, first he cries about the BTN line up to us (for what ever reason), then he turns it into a Hawkeye vs Husker pissing match and now he’s obsessed with getting the last word on a Husker board. You can tell he’s little kid on daddy’s phone or tablet.

Joined in 2001. You log onto daddys account? Or are you a grown man acting like an idiot on a message board? Either way, pretty sad.
I simply tried getting a straight answer on a bowl question and in return I was given a history lesson that was not relevant to my question, called names and was offered some sort of homosexual advance by a poster Asking me if I wanted to date him because he is really handsome? Really weird response when asking about how many bowl games Nebraska played in during the past 10 years....

ADVERTISEMENT