ADVERTISEMENT

Bryson Williams out of Lincoln offered (Badgers commit)

You know what I get tired of is people like you that truly just hate Riley, even though he’s gone now, you still want to bash the guy every chance you get and blame him for ever mistake, misstep or misfortune we had. Yes he was the HC but many have said a lot of his mistakes was that he’d set back and let his position coaches run the show. He should have gotten more involved, like in this case with a local boy that should have been offered. But I get it, he’s more of an offensive minded guy anyways and then you bring in Diaco and pay him top dollar to be our DC. I can understand why he may have chosen to stay out of Diacos way. Probably figured his top dollar DC knew what he needed and wanted for his style of 3-4. Again it’s cool, we have Frost now...win win.

You get tired of me responding to someone trying to deflect the performance of the worst coach we have had here in 50 years? Wow. I'm sure you have attacked anyone that has ever said anything bad about Bo, BC and Solich too right?

Reactions: huskerfan1414
Sticking with Wisconsin
giphy.gif

Sucks. While he is a solid prospect, I think Frost really wanted him to set the precedent that we are keeping these guys instate. But I think everyone sees the effort and understands the message. Good luck to him at Wisconsin

Reactions: HuskerLLM
Hopefully he spends a lot of time trying to catch our ball carriers, kids hands are like latches..

Disgraceful that a nationally relevant program - who routinely kicks our ass - gets a commit from a Neb kid who the prior staff didn’t even offer. Riley is a good person but he was asleep at the wheel - so much incompetence from top to bottom

Has anyone heard a thing from Parella since the Frost hire?

I just talked to a guy at a meeting tonight from Lincoln that said he was talking with Bryson's dad yesterday and he had already decided to stay with Wisconsin.

We didn't discuss why his dad said he decided to stay committed to Wiscy, but the guy I talked to just pointed out that the family wasn't from Nebraska (Illinois is what he said).

Give Frost time. He will get the kids from Nebraska that he wants in the future.

Reactions: headcard
Sorry...will be rooting against the kid to fail at every aspect of his college football career from this point on...Wish him nothing but the best in the rest of his academic/professional life. Just the shallow, vindictive type of guy I am.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT