ADVERTISEMENT

Bryson Williams out of Lincoln offered (Badgers commit)

he will be a Husker. Wisconsin now wants him to play O-line and he does not want to do that. Nebraska has told him they want him on defense. Expect a flip within 5 days.

giphy.gif

You know I get tired of this crap that tries to cleanse MR of stuff. Reilly is the head coach. Billy D and Diaco can't veto. If they can than MR was much more incompetent than we all thought.

You know what I get tired of is people like you that truly just hate Riley, even though he’s gone now, you still want to bash the guy every chance you get and blame him for ever mistake, misstep or misfortune we had. Yes he was the HC but many have said a lot of his mistakes was that he’d set back and let his position coaches run the show. He should have gotten more involved, like in this case with a local boy that should have been offered. But I get it, he’s more of an offensive minded guy anyways and then you bring in Diaco and pay him top dollar to be our DC. I can understand why he may have chosen to stay out of Diacos way. Probably figured his top dollar DC knew what he needed and wanted for his style of 3-4. Again it’s cool, we have Frost now...win win.

Reactions: HuskerO and Frozone
You know what I get tired of is people like you that truly just hate Riley, even though he’s gone now, you still want to bash the guy every chance you get and blame him for ever mistake, misstep or misfortune we had. Yes he was the HC but many have said a lot of his mistakes was that he’d set back and let his position coaches run the show. He should have gotten more involved, like in this case with a local boy that should have been offered. But I get it, he’s more of an offensive minded guy anyways and then you bring in Diaco and pay him top dollar to be our DC. I can understand why he may have chosen to stay out of Diacos way. Probably figured his top dollar DC knew what he needed and wanted for his style of 3-4. Again it’s cool, we have Frost now...win win.

Diaco was power playing Riley, essentially ignoring him and doing as he pleased.

Life is good bro. I'm tannin like Steve Bannon. Now excuse me while I take a call from one of my insides on Line#2....

My Crystal Ball has Williams as 50/50 to Nebraska. Could go either way. Stay tuned.

You're welcome. I usually charge for premium info.

Life is good bro. I'm tannin like Steve Bannon. Now excuse me while I take a call from one of my insides on Line#2....

Yep, that's why Wisconsin offered another DT today.

Thanks for playing, fraud.

Reactions: woodman79
We should find out this weekend what his future plans are.[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE="coachDubs, post: 4013216, member: 62585"Ahhhhhh, a day late. :rolleyes:

I must have missed it - what are his future plans?

Last edited:
I don't blame the guy for committing to Wisconsin over Riley's team, but c'mon now, TIME TO BE A HOMETOWN HERO.

Reactions: headcard
You guys, OBVIOUSLY he's gonna flip to NU. Think about it, it's December and what happens in Madison in December? It gets cold. If there's a 100% true fact we know, it's that zero people are willing to play football in the cold. So ipso facto Lincoln is warmer than Madison, he's N. But if a school from a hot climate offers him, we're screwed, obviously.

Why did NU get all these Florida kids to commit this week? It was oddly warm when they visited and it got cold in Florida this week. ONLY reason.

Reactions: LBremser
Why did NU get all these Florida kids to commit this week? It was oddly warm when they visited and it got cold in Florida this week. ONLY reason.

Yep. Good old Frosty pulled a fast one on that coaching staff too.

10/10 opted for snow, cut corn fields, and adobe mud huts over bikinis and mickey.

Good thing they transitioned a week or two ago instead of this week when it got cold. Probably nobody would have come, would have had to start scouring Saskatchewan for position coaches.

ADVERTISEMENT