ADVERTISEMENT

Bryce McGowens

We just need to be patient with Fred and giving him adequate time to form his roster..
Exactly. He’s the man for the job. Let him feel it out for at least another 5 years before even considering parting ways.

I get that basketball can be turned around quicker than football, but sometimes it just doesn’t happen that way. Can’t stand all the people who are already growing impatient with him, almost demanding a bubble team this year or else he should be gone.

Exactly. He’s the man for the job. Let him feel it out for at least another 5 years before even considering parting ways.

I get that basketball can be turned around quicker than football, but sometimes it just doesn’t happen that way. Can’t stand all the people who are already growing impatient with him, almost demanding a bubble team this year or else he should be gone.
We just need to be patient with Fred and giving him adequate time to form his roster..
just having the privilege of being able to watch a 5 star come into his own at NU is something that should wildly exceed any expectations, especially after just 2 years.

I am infinitely more excited for the 2021 basketball season than I am for the 2021 football season.

A basketball roster is MUCH easier to flip than a football roster especially when you jettison virtually your whole roster and sacrifice a couple of years. Fred's staff's recruiting has been amazing but he needs to win or that shine will wear off the apple too.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT