ADVERTISEMENT

Broncos Finalizing Deal for HC Sean Payton

I would imagine the Broncos are getting a little anxious as most of their options haven't panned out. Sean P would be a good coach for them.

Who needs draft picks when you have Lizzo Wilson at QB and a sieve for an offensive line?

Maybe Payton can convince Wilson to get in shape and focus more on football and less on being a celebrity, but I have my doubts.

Hope Payton manages to retain defensive coordinator Ejiro Evero, who the Broncos probably should have promoted.

An elite HC is huge in the NFL…Denver actually looked like a competent team the last 2 games of the year…they’ll need to get healthy on the OL and at RB…if Payton can figure out the O, they have the D to be competitive in the west

SP will immediately make Russ and that offense 10 points a game better. Worth the draft picks.

Broncos are now the favorites to win the 2017 Super Bowl

probably the best hire they could make since Harbaugh shot them down and Reich signed with Carolina. Demeco Ryans and Dan Quinn aren't going to win you a Super Bowl, ever.

Who needs draft picks when you have Lizzo Wilson at QB and a sieve for an offensive line?

Maybe Payton can convince Wilson to get in shape and focus more on football and less on being a celebrity, but I have my doubts.

Hope Payton manages to retain defensive coordinator Ejiro Evero, who the Broncos probably should have promoted.
They probably needed an experienced coach to fix that mess IMO. Even then I think giving up the draft capital they did and their roster is going to make it extremely difficult to fix.

Reactions: litespeedhuskerfan
They probably needed an experienced coach to fix that mess IMO. Even then I think giving up the draft capital they did and their roster is going to make it extremely difficult to fix.
They are so far down, that they need a guy like Payton to stabilize them and get em to .500 in the next 2 years while they sort out their organizational dysfunction. If he can do that while drafting well and then moving on from Russ, they could be back on their way. The donks have a pretty good fan base and their owners aren't afraid to dole out the bucks.

Reactions: EmormousDouchebag
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT