ADVERTISEMENT

Bron bron GOAT

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was being a little bit provocative. Magic was really good, but he was surrounded by great players and great coaches his entire career so it's hard to actually say how great he really was. I'd put him in the top 20 of all time for sure, but its hard to say whether he was the driving force of his team or just a really good role player.

I will say this though: everything Magic could do, LeBron is better at it.
‘Member Earvin’s rookie season in the Finals, when Kareem was injured and couldn’t play game six in Philly, and the rookie point guard had to play center - and scored something like 42 points to lead his team to the title?
I ‘member. You can have Low-Brain. I will take Magic every time.

Billboard for both sides...just different messages attached!

I think you are wrong here Crutch. There is no hatred due to color. He could be white, black, pink, or green, but still a self-absorbed asshole.

If you look at my original top 10, only Larry and Jerry West are white, and Jerry is maybe a reach. Him being the logo is why I put him at 10.

Bron bron has cried on the bench as his team lost in the Finals. He has moved from team to team to try and get the best stars around his weak self. Now at LA, he had a hard time convincing any star other than Davis to join. Now the injury excuses are coming out of his mouth, and Davis's.

He is an ass plain and simple, never willing to do the work needed to be the best. Had he stayed in Cleveland, he probably would have won the same number of titles, and had the respect he so dearly wants.

He did not.

He regularly compares himself to Jordan, even going so far as to proclaim himself better. The reason so many despise him has nothing to do with color of skin, or politics.

He is simply an unlikable person.

I think you are wrong here Crutch. There is no hatred due to color. He could be white, black, pink, or green, but still a self-absorbed asshole.

If you look at my original top 10, only Larry and Jerry West are white, and Jerry is maybe a reach. Him being the logo is why I put him at 10.

Bron bron has cried on the bench as his team lost in the Finals. He has moved from team to team to try and get the best stars around his weak self. Now at LA, he had a hard time convincing any star other than Davis to join. Now the injury excuses are coming out of his mouth, and Davis's.

He is an ass plain and simple, never willing to do the work needed to be the best. Had he stayed in Cleveland, he probably would have won the same number of titles, and had the respect he so dearly wants.

He did not.

He regularly compares himself to Jordan, even going so far as to proclaim himself better. The reason so many despise him has nothing to do with color of skin, or politics.

He is simply an unlikable person.
When the heck did I throw some color deal out there?!

I just thought your list was garbage. And I totally get why people don’t respect/like James as a person based on what they know. I’m a Lakers fan and his sh!t gets plenty old to me too!

When the heck did I throw some color deal out there?!

I just thought your list was garbage. And I totally get why people don’t respect/like James as a person based on what they know. I’m a Lakers fan and his sh!t gets plenty old to me too!

I assumed it as you inferred it a billboard for Fox News.

Excuse me if I assumed wrong.

Really do not think I did.

My list is garbage, please enlighten me with your more refined and researched list.

I assumed it as you inferred it a billboard for Fox News.

Excuse me if I assumed wrong.

Really do not think I did.

My list is garbage, please enlighten me with your more refined and researched list.
1. Never said it was a billboard for Fox News...my man Taco said anything Lebron said was a billboard for MSNBC.
2. Already said why I think your list isn’t good.
3. I wouldn’t get too fired up about my basketball opinion...I would just suggest that you base your list strictly on basketball ability and accomplishments though.

Billboard for both sides...just different messages attached!

Hence my confusion.
My list was garbage because of one correction you proposed?

Let me see your more reasoned list please.

I put the whiney asshole at 8 after you called my list garbage.
Post yours, replete with actual basketball accomishments, yes?

Hence my confusion.
My list was garbage because of one correction you proposed?

Let me see your more reasoned list please.

I put the whiney asshole at 8 after you called my list garbage.
Post yours, replete with actual basketball accomishments, yes?
Pass. Sorry to get you so fired up.

• Haha
Reactions: Spectrumalaska
I’m on vacation. I have nothing better to do then call you out on your hypocrisies
Listen, this board is extremely right of center. Posters like you make absolutely zero attempt to bite your tongue on the political drivel. Every post is opportunity to spew your far right political views without apology. You never call out others for their steady stream of baseless, and glaringly bad, political takes, which in case you missed it, is peak hypocrisy.

HeyCaptain middle of the road, are you going to call out Pelini the crutch for being racist by calling me taco instead of Tuco. I feel that’s racist and as a Latino I am offended.
Are you actually offended? I mean, you did chose a Mexican drug kingpin as your handle. Anyway, I can't tell if it was done on purpose, a Freudian slip, or clever jab?

Listen, this board is extremely right of center. Posters like you make absolutely zero attempt to bite your tongue on the political drivel. Every post is opportunity to spew your far right political views without apology. You never call out others for their steady stream of baseless, and glaringly bad, political takes, which in case you missed it, is peak hypocrisy.

I just called Pelinithecrutch out on his hypocrisy and you said nothing.
But the deal is that I understand people that have a difference of opinion with my politics. Where I differ from you is that I don’t pretend to be something I am not. You have stayed you are middle of the road multiple times, yet nothing, I mean nothing you post is anything but middle to far left. So perhaps you meant middle of the road Democrat. That would make sense.

Reactions: Bugeater
Doesn’t matter. His words hurt. As a Latino I am offended.
I don't know if you are being serious, but if you are Latino, and you are offended, then you have every right to call him out. But I don't think it's my job to call out every person on this board who says something racist or wrong. All I can say in my defense is that when I see yet another thread ranting about Lebron, and Simple Jack posts his predictable racist attacks, well I just can't help myself. I gotta slap his dumb ass around the board.

I don't know if you are being serious, but if you are Latino, and you are offended, then you have every right to call him out. But I don't think it's my job to call out every person on this board who says something racist or wrong. All I can say in my defense is that when I see yet another thread ranting about Lebron, and Simple Jack posts his predictable racist attacks, well I just can't help myself. I gotta slap his dumb ass around the board.
If a white guy threatened to kill a cop over doing his job I would call them a piece of shit too. Stop trying to divide Sleepy Joe dipshit.

Ha. Always running mouth on here yet when asked to meet in person you run like the soy boy antifa pussy that you really are. Take a lap junior before you get hurt.

I love when topics turn into this picture. <sarcasm>
texas-train-derailment123141232.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT