ADVERTISEMENT

Brohm leaving Purdue

Gonna be banging this drum for awhile, I see…
This past season was pretty recent yet, so yea maybe.
ehmruruect9sknjmra3c

Just giving you a hard time. Will be interesting to see who y'all end up with.
Agreed. It's honestly refreshing to know that we will get a coach that hasn't flirted with Louisville 3 times in 6 years, but terrifying because it's always risky starting over, even if the guy that left had his issues. I have a guy I like, risky hire, but love his leadership. Pair him with Mark Hagen and Purdue could have a really solid recruiting duo.

It sounds like you have been on the field at practice and have sat in on some film sessions. What specifically does Raiola do or not do that makes you convinced that he is incompetent?
I have sat in on Saturdays and repeatedly watched his position group block ghosts. I must admit I’m a little shocked that even you haven’t seen this.

I have sat in on Saturdays and repeatedly watched his position group block ghosts. I must admit I’m a little shocked that even you haven’t seen this.
"Even I?" Well if you think just watching games is good enough then I'll play along. Personally, I thought they had more breakdowns in 2021 than last season. Getting fooled by simple level stunts and blitzes. But my point is that I don't know what they are being asked to do and I haven't sat in on the practices. I have heard though that there was very little live hitting until Joseph took over. And I've heard from football people who know a lot more than me that an offensive line needs to go live against a first level and second level to really get comfortable with a new scheme. I don't think they had a chance to do that until Frost was fired. But by that time, they started facing better run defenses that were flat out better than us.

If Rhule thinks Raiola will do a good job for him, then who am I to doubt that?

Maybe if Pricilla drops charges Mickey will be available soon (no joke).
Nope, in cases like this even if she drops charges, the state will pick them up and press them. Unless she is willing to lie under oath when subpoena hits then maybe but doubtful. Ship sailed and probably for the better, Ruhle deserves to not have a divided locker room.

Nope, in cases like this even if she drops charges, the state will pick them up and press them. Unless she is willing to lie under oath when subpoena hits then maybe but doubtful. Ship sailed and probably for the better, Ruhle deserves to not have a divided locker room.
But how many will still be in the locker room? Like a swinging gate right now!

Even if all charges were dropped there would always be the old side eye given to Mickey. Recruiting would be a tough sell to lots of moms.

good.

Purdue is for some reason one of the easiest teams in the B1G to hate. Between their gigantic faggy drum, obnoxious players, and worse fanbase, I couldn't be happier to see them hopefully sink back into irrelevance where they belong.

Reactions: BoilerN
Zikes! Seems like a gamble to me but who am I to judge? He’s a guy who understands protecting the defense with a run heavy offense I would guess, may have seen the last of 40+ pass attempts/game from a Purdue offense.
Always have to promote a guy to his level of incompetence.

ADVERTISEMENT