ADVERTISEMENT

BROHM EXPOSED !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Purdue had the youngest team in the conference last year and had to deal with a rash of season ending injuries to a number of key players....forced to play the 4th string QB IIRC They've had to go past the two deep at several positions this year due to injuries and covid opt-outs. That will "expose" a lot of coaches. I don't particularly care for the man but he seems to get the most out of his players. Hiring Diaco was a mistake.

Reactions: GaRed and BoilerN
Joe was 65 when he retired, and he has been hard to replace. Nebraskans can empathize when you insert T.O.s name into that sentence.

Joe was 65 when he retired, and he has been hard to replace. Nebraskans can empathize when you insert T.O.s name into that sentence.
Joe didn't "retire" the administration kept ****ing with him. They should have just sat back and shut up.

Joe didn't "retire" the administration kept ****ing with him. They should have just sat back and shut up.

Calm down. I agree he was treated poorly. But he was 65. Did he want to coach as long as Joe Pa? I don't know, if you have info please share.

Purdue had the youngest team in the conference last year and had to deal with a rash of season ending injuries to a number of key players....forced to play the 4th string QB IIRC They've had to go past the two deep at several positions this year due to injuries and covid opt-outs. That will "expose" a lot of coaches. I don't particularly care for the man but he seems to get the most out of his players. Hiring Diaco was a mistake.

I'm sure the AD looks for excuse-makers when hiring for HC

Calm down. I agree he was treated poorly. But he was 65. Did he want to coach as long as Joe Pa? I don't know, if you have info please share.

So if you agree why are you bitching?

He did not want to coach that long but they should have left him alone and let him coach 2-3 more years and set up a coach to take over for him.

They ****ed all that up.

So if you agree why are you bitching?

He did not want to coach that long but they should have left him alone and let him coach 2-3 more years and set up a coach to take over for him.

They ****ed all that up.

Uhhmmm, not sure that pointing out Brohm's fail is bitching, but whatever.

This lure seems shiny enough

Must be a relative?

Here's Joe's conference record his final 4 seasons.

3-5
5-3
3-5
2-6

We may define the severity of his treatment differently.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT