ADVERTISEMENT

Brock & Chubba Purdy

Chubba can be every bit as good as his big brother.

His problem is between the ears

I think a big issue is that Purdy needs to be coached up, and Whipple (and Harry Potter) is a sh___y coach. Honestly. Great offensive mind, bad coach. There is no other reason that the QB room could have that much of a drop off IMO. Excited to see what Peetz can do with that room.

I think a big issue is that Purdy needs to be coached up, and Whipple (and Harry Potter) is a sh___y coach. Honestly. Great offensive mind, bad coach. There is no other reason that the QB room could have that much of a drop off IMO. Excited to see what Peetz can do with that room.
I agree that he needs to be coached up? But if Whipple is that bad of a QB coach, how do you explain the development of Kenny Pickett at Pitt? My assessment is that he could develop any of the Neb. QBs into that caliber with enough time and OL protection, neither of which Whipple received at Neb.

Didn't I hear that his last game at FSU, Norvell told Chubba after a road game that he was in line to start the next game at Florida State. And Chubba's response to that was quitting the team and riding home with his Mom and Dad? There's some maturity and mental toughness issues with him that he needs to work out somehow.

I agree that he needs to be coached up? But if Whipple is that bad of a QB coach, how do you explain the development of Kenny Pickett at Pitt? My assessment is that he could develop any of the Neb. QBs into that caliber with enough time and OL protection, neither of which Whipple received at Neb.

I get that. Slovis was their QB this year, so tough to tell if that meant there was any drop off in that room (Pitt). Or maybe that they rolled with a transfer answers the question right there. I understand the challenges at OL, but the drop off at QB was one of the most unbelievable things I’ve ever seen. They had no idea what they were doing. And if that’s not on whipple then who?

anyone know if the mailman who walks the Purdy beat happens to possess elite moxie & poise?

Brock looked right at home beating the dolphins in relief yesterday
I always tell my wife that our oldest looks suspiciously like the mailman. To which she always says the mailman was a woman.

Honestly, I think Whipple knew it would be a 1-year deal and retire. Why else would he take the job her looking back at it. I think he went through the motions and hit the road. Prior to that we had garbage. Did not help any QB's.

Reactions: GBR_Atlanta
We have a stranglehold of getting the worst of the family tree. McCaffery, Purdy, who else.

• Haha
Reactions: MargotDeeper
Has there ever been two farther apart?

Chubba craps himself on his way to the game, Brock is sending Brady to the retirement home

Bet Brock still makes Chubba do all his chores back home during Christmas, too
Brock still lets Chubba feed the wounded ducks.

Twins%2B1.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT