ADVERTISEMENT

Bring back the @nebraska_reality thread

giphy.gif

Saying so much without writing a word. ha ha ha

So….33 replies to a singular thread about ol’ Nebraska_Reality. I feel honored, guys.

Nope, not a teacher. Not married, yet (coming April 2021). Definitely not retired. And no, not at risk…but many people I care about are. I’m actually an athlete for the Gophers (and no…not saying which sport).

@scarletred—Yep….you saw through it. Of course, when Heywood began piling on, you sure didn’t see through that one, did you, genius…..but don’t get all poopy pants on us. You have the anger of a man that hasn't gotten laid since the Devaney era...at least not without having to pay for it.

@John_J_Rambo- Never has someone said so much with so little substance as you….and that takes effort when it comes to internet chat boards. Kudos to you, sir.

@Bugeater- I’ll make you a deal…when you get @scarletred to post his college transcripts and proof that he actually graduated from a 4-year university (like I will be in December) on here, I’ll show off the final grade I got on my project.

Like I said….many thanks to the people on here that treated me with respect, and displayed that they are rooted in reality. You truly are the epitome of the good reputation of your fan base. Some of you others, though….you have no room to be questioning anyone’s mental health, or being a part of the same fan base as those mentioned in the former.

Ski-U-Mah!

I'm sort of offended I didn't get mentioned in you little good bye message here. Oh well.
58128307.jpg

Reactions: scarletred
So….33 replies to a singular thread about ol’ Nebraska_Reality. I feel honored, guys.

Nope, not a teacher. Not married, yet (coming April 2021). Definitely not retired. And no, not at risk…but many people I care about are. I’m actually an athlete for the Gophers (and no…not saying which sport).

@scarletred—Yep….you saw through it. Of course, when Heywood began piling on, you sure didn’t see through that one, did you, genius…..but don’t get all poopy pants on us. You have the anger of a man that hasn't gotten laid since the Devaney era...at least not without having to pay for it.

@John_J_Rambo- Never has someone said so much with so little substance as you….and that takes effort when it comes to internet chat boards. Kudos to you, sir.

@Bugeater- I’ll make you a deal…when you get @scarletred to post his college transcripts and proof that he actually graduated from a 4-year university (like I will be in December) on here, I’ll show off the final grade I got on my project.

Like I said….many thanks to the people on here that treated me with respect, and displayed that they are rooted in reality. You truly are the epitome of the good reputation of your fan base. Some of you others, though….you have no room to be questioning anyone’s mental health, or being a part of the same fan base as those mentioned in the former.

Ski-U-Mah!
No need to show your final grade, it's a worthless endeavor, like most of your life has been. But thanks for the laughs, you certainly have been amusing.

ADVERTISEMENT