ADVERTISEMENT

Braylon Edwards slams his alma mater

bigboxes

Nebraska Legend
Sep 4, 2004
Arlington, TX
ESPN said:
Edwards, a former All-America wide receiver at Michigan, criticized offensive lineman Cesar Ruiz, calling him "weak," and said Michigan quarterback Shea Patterson is "scared." Edwards went on to tweet, "f---ing Michigan offense so predictable ... Michigan football is sadly one thing ... Trash."

"So funny that everyone is worried my tweet as opposed to the real issue, 0-17 on the road against ranked opponents, 1-6 against rivals and the one win was against a 3-9 MSU. Last thing i will ask and really think about this before you get mad...is Michigan better than Iowa?"

BTN suspended Edwards indefinitely over this. Is Michigan really a wreck or is this isolated rebellion?

Harbaugh is a very strange cat. Even as a Michigan man may be he is rubing alums the wrong way. But with those numbers I can see where the frustration is coming from.

Harbaugh shouldn't have hired McElwain. Feels like there are too many cooks in the kitchen on the offense. Their defense did a good enough job to win.

Reactions: TheNewNU
IIRC, did not one of Michigans big donors say something to the effect we didn't pay this guy all this money to get our head kicked in by Ohio St, & Mich. St.

IIRC, did not one of Michigans big donors say something to the effect we didn't pay this guy all this money to get our head kicked in by Ohio St, & Mich. St.
Was the same for RichRod. Hoke managed 1 win, somehow. Im far from being a Michigan fan, but Carr shouldn't have been fired, TBH.

Some people need to learn that there are consequences for what you post on social media. Being employed by the BTN, he should know you can't bash any team or player like that.

Reactions: PeliniTheCrutch
Was the same for RichRod. Hoke managed 1 win, somehow. Im far from being a Michigan fan, but Carr shouldn't have been fired, TBH.
I think Hoke's win was when Ohio State had their interim coach... and were having their .500 season. Braxton Miller might have been banged up too

Jim is a strange daddy-o. I have watched some really awkward, cringey interviews with him.

9-9 in Harbaugh's last 18. Shine is off the apple. I fully expect him to head back to the NFL next year. This rant by Edwards reminds me of when T Frazier bashed Pelini and Pelini basically told him to GTFO.

9-9 in Harbaugh's last 18. Shine is off the apple. I fully expect him to head back to the NFL next year. This rant by Edwards reminds me of when T Frazier bashed Pelini and Pelini basically told him to GTFO.
Everyone is saying that Harbaugh will just go back to the NFL.... count me as being skeptical. Teams were not exactly lining up to hire him when he was fired from the 49ers... and he hasn't done much to raise his stock since then. If he has another average year, I don't see how a GM would be able to sell him as their new coach.

I think his best bet would be to go to the Colts and try to win with Andrew Luck again. I know they just hired a new coach this year... but he's someone that I could easily see getting fired after just one season (frank reich).. in any event, I think Michigan is stuck with him and he is stuck with Michigan.

Everyone is saying that Harbaugh will just go back to the NFL.... count me as being skeptical. Teams were not exactly lining up to hire him when he was fired from the 49ers... and he hasn't done much to raise his stock since then. If he has another average year, I don't see how a GM would be able to sell him as their new coach.

I think his best bet would be to go to the Colts and try to win with Andrew Luck again. I know they just hired a new coach this year... but he's someone that I could easily see getting fired after just one season (frank reich).. in any event, I think Michigan is stuck with him and he is stuck with Michigan.
Have you seen some of the recent NFL coaching hires? The NFL burns through coaches so fast they are hiring position coaches as head coaches. There are probably a dozen teams that would take Harbaugh tomorrow over what they currently have, I wouldn't be surprised at all to see him in Indianapolis.

OMG, the 10 years before harbaugh the team only won 63% of their games...worse than the huskers...under harbaugh they are winning 75% of their games. They lost a final second game to Michigan state in a season that they could have made the playoff, and an overtime game to ohio state. I hope they fire him because that will cement their legacy as the most overrated program in history.

Some people need to learn that there are consequences for what you post on social media. Being employed by the BTN, he should know you can't bash any team or player like that.

I'm a moron, and even I know you don't post that. Weird now many career's social media is killing and people who are supposedly educated and smart still don't get it, might not be as many as the undefeated pu$$y, but the gap is closing (pun not intended, but now that I look back at that, BAAAHHHAAABAA)

Have you seen some of the recent NFL coaching hires? The NFL burns through coaches so fast they are hiring position coaches as head coaches. There are probably a dozen teams that would take Harbaugh tomorrow over what they currently have, I wouldn't be surprised at all to see him in Indianapolis.
Good point. There have been some terrible hires over the years and teams are not afraid to give up on a coach after one season...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT