ADVERTISEMENT

Braxton Clark

I think we often forget that these guys are college males. Even during football season they still have friends, families, relationships, hopeful relationships, etc. He may not be referring to ball at all.

Being that Braxton is a RS Freshman, I'd hope that if he's feeling unappreciated then its referring to football. He has plenty off time to earn the appreciation he's seeking.

Reactions: Bold Words
If he's talking about himself, what does he expect? He's behind two pretty good upperclassmen. One of them graduates this year so go out and earn that starting spot for next year. It's not like he was very highly recruited coming out of high school. In fact his film wasn't very good and a lot of people were expecting bust. He's already done a good job of getting on the field and earning some playing time.

He's played in every game, has a pick, and he's slated to likely start next season.
He might start, there will be some competition. With D. Williams back, Taylor could move back to corner, also coaches are high on Newsome.

Last edited:
He might start, there will be some competition. With D. Williams back, Taylor could move back to corner, also coach are high on Newsome.

Is Newsome officially a S now? I thought that was the case but didn't know if he was projected to get any PT at Corner

There are so many things this could be... it could be about the team and Minnesota being favored... it could be a personal life thing. It could be he’s not satisfied as a backup.

Who really knows? Not gonna get too worked up over this.

Reactions: barney44
There are so many things this could be... it could be about the team and Minnesota being favored... it could be a personal life thing. It could be he’s not satisfied as a backup.

Who really knows? Not gonna get too worked up over this.

I’d love to be a college athlete in this day and age. I’d post cryptic things on Twitter just so I can sit back and be entertained by the over reaction and conspiracy theories..

I’d love to be a college athlete in this day and age. I’d post cryptic things on Twitter just so I can sit back and be entertained by the over reaction and conspiracy theories..

agree, however in this case

if you look at his post the fact that the "U" is capitalized, the "a" is lower close, and the presence of the "..."is very telling,
very dark and ominous

agree, however in this case

if you look at his post the fact that the "U" is capitalized, the "a" is lower close, and the presence of the "..."is very telling,
very dark and ominous
Didn’t even see that... thanks for pointing it out! Now I am worried! Holy Crap...

Reactions: barney44 and jlb321
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT