ADVERTISEMENT

Brandon Wegher. Anyone remember this kid

we recruited the kid hard out of Sioux city. Went to Iowa, had a great freshman year, left, multiple transfers(some hoped he would end up at Neb) ended up at morningside and now with the Carolina Panthers

http://espn.go.com/blog/carolina-pa...randon-wegher-has-found-a-more-permanent-home
Saw him on an NFL network show called undrafted that shows the challenges of trying to get on an NFL roster. He was running 4.4 40's at his workouts. Got in some trouble along the way but has a fiancé and a kid now and after watching his journey I am rooting for him to secure a roster spot. Best of luck in Carolina.

Waiting for Iowa fan to come in and brag about him even though Iowa had nothing to do with his development except for 1 season. This kid obviously turned his life around and made serious dedications to the sport. Props to him for this.

He had 16car for 113yards and a TD in the 2010 Orange Bowl as a true freshman. Wish Iowa had him for 4 years instead of only one.

neither drunk nor am I close to stupid ... you started with the ' waiting for Iowa fan to come in and brag about him even though Iowa had nothing to do with his development except for 1 season '

so I commented sarcastically that iowa ' ruined him' as I figured that would make you feel better

Waiting for Iowa fan to come in and brag about him even though Iowa had nothing to do with his development except for 1 season. This kid obviously turned his life around and made serious dedications to the sport. Props to him for this.

Wow, you are one pathetic, insecure human being.

CXHQeTOVAAA5je2.jpg

CWrtbL0WoAAXfQd.jpg

Sounds like he has some respect for his Hawkeye days ... per Twitter

He was a beast in high school, but he had a lot of issues is why Nebraska said no.

I'm happy he matured and played well at Morningside and is playing well in the NFL. Best of luck to him.

ADVERTISEMENT