ADVERTISEMENT

Brandon Cavanaugh 49-20, Iowa

While no one else in the media is quite as pessimistic, if Cavanaugh is right Frost should resign on Saturday. :)
Based on our recent play, that spread could be very realistic. I hope we can score 20

Based on our recent play, that spread could be very realistic. I hope we can score 20
We’ve only scored 20 pts twice this year, and once may have been against Illinois’ backups.
Iowa has a good defense as usual.
It’s certainly possible we get to 20, but our guys need to show us something.

Stopping the Iowa power run game will be a challenge. Not sure I see them scoring that many, but unfortunately it’s also a real possibility. Our defense needs to prove it tomorrow.

Iowa had a 95 yd kickoff return last year. Special Teams needs to step it up.

I’m not in the media, but I say 40-10 Iowa. I doubt Frost figured out how to coach in the past 5 days.
Same coach and most of the same team from a close game last year. I think it will be close again, hopefully the good guys can celebrate this time.

Reactions: HominidHusker
I hate to say it, but I think it'll be 45-13 Hawkeyes. Annoying they'll get to 6 straight on us, really disappointing season that we all wanted to play so badly. Not sure this is the right staff to get the ship righted.

Frost will revert to the "I just need more guys that like to play football". I don't expect anything but an absolute a$$ whipping tomorrow. We deserve it. That arrogant HC of ours and his posse of friends and "yes" men deserve it also.

Frost will revert to the "I just need more guys that like to play football". I don't expect anything but an absolute a$$ whipping tomorrow. We deserve it. That arrogant HC of ours and his posse of friends and "yes" men deserve it also.
Why do "we" deserve it?

A really shitty Penn State team got over 20 versus the Hawks. Nebraska could match that. Its a bad match up on paper for Nebraska. Running game will dictate this outcome.

Reactions: cidsports
ADVERTISEMENT