ADVERTISEMENT

Brand Value

Good God let it go. The more you post on this the more ridiculous you sound. How many times does Timsun have to explain the point of view of his post. Pretty easy to comprehend and you are just having a difficult time with reading comprehension.
Just forget about him. On the history of this board, he has never been wrong. I stopped responding to him a long time ago. The only reason I have carried on in this thread is because he directed it all at me because of past clashes.

I honestly don’t know what I was expecting. He will never admit that my post had absolutely zero to do with what he is accusing me of.

I’m done, in spite of his next response to this post. I’ve made my point and many posters, oldjar excluded, get what I’ve been saying. That’s good enough for me.

Good God let it go. The more you post on this the more ridiculous you sound. How many times does Timsun have to explain the point of view of his post. Pretty easy to comprehend and you are just having a difficult time with reading comprehension.
How about you let it go. I never responded to you and I don't even know who the heck you are.

I stopped responding to him a long time ago.
Lol I can only wish! You've been following me around in various different threads for years. You bring up my past posting history all the time at the most random opportunities. I do it once in this thread and you can't handle it.

Just forget about him. On the history of this board, he has never been wrong. I stopped responding to him a long time ago. The only reason I have carried on in this thread is because he directed it all at me because of past clashes.

I honestly don’t know what I was expecting. He will never admit that my post had absolutely zero to do with what he is accusing me of.

I’m done, in spite of his next response to this post. I’ve made my point and many posters, oldjar excluded, get what I’ve been saying. That’s good enough for me.
This. He's wrong and won't admit it. Too many innocent electrons have given their negatively charged all in this so if for no other reason.........do it for the electrons!

This. He's wrong and won't admit it. Too many innocent electrons have given their negatively charged all in this so if for no other reason.........do it for the electrons!
Wasn't talking to you either.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT