ADVERTISEMENT

Bracket?

HBK4life

Nebraska Legend
Jan 24, 2004
North of Lincoln South of Heaven
Ok. I don't know much about college BB other than NU sucks. But I have won 2 pools at work last 3 years. Guess that helps. My final 4 this year are Gonzaga, Baylor, Bama and Illinois. With Gonzaga beating Baylor for the title. Thoughts? Your final 4 and winners?

Reactions: John_J_Rambo
in all seriousness, depending on which creighton shows up, they likely dont make it out of the first weekend.
I actually like Creighton's chances of beating Virginia, but I'm not confident they'll get by UCSB. Seems like the kind of team that could punch the Jays in the face at the outset, then Creighton spends the whole day trying to shoot its way back into the game.

I actually like Creighton's chances of beating Virginia, but I'm not confident they'll get by UCSB. Seems like the kind of team that could punch the Jays in the face at the outset, then Creighton spends the whole day trying to shoot its way back into the game.
depends on if we can hit shots. some games we do, some days we dont.

and unless a miracle happens, Creighton aint makig it past the sweet 16. Would have to beat Gonzaga.

depends on if we can hit shots. some games we do, some days we dont.
Is Mitchell cleared to play?

You wouldn't think a #2 point guard would be that critical, but the dropoff to the #3 guy is, to put it diplomatically, substantial.

My bracket ended up pretty much chalk, I think the top teams this year are so much better than the rest of the field. I've got Illinois vs Gonzaga and Illinois winning it. I think Gonzaga is the better team but when Illinois plays at their best I don't see anyone beating them.

Reactions: HBK4life
I think that with Michigan losing Isaiah Livers, Gonzaga and Illinois are by far the two best teams in the tournament. I've got Illinois over Gonzaga in the finals, with Bama and Arkansas as my other two final four teams. I also think Texas and Purdue are two lower seeds that could make the final four.

Reactions: HBK4life
I think that with Michigan losing Isaiah Livers, Gonzaga and Illinois are by far the two best teams in the tournament. I've got Illinois over Gonzaga in the finals, with Bama and Arkansas as my other two final four teams. I also think Texas and Purdue are two lower seeds that could make the final four.

Nebraska almost beat Illinois and routed Rutgers, I'm not high on Illinois and Rutgers chances.

Is Mitchell cleared to play?

You wouldn't think a #2 point guard would be that critical, but the dropoff to the #3 guy is, to put it diplomatically, substantial.
I saw him in the practice photos. thats about the extent of info I have.

Ok. I don't know much about college BB other than NU sucks. But I have won 2 pools at work last 3 years. Guess that helps. My final 4 this year are Gonzaga, Baylor, Bama and Illinois. With Gonzaga beating Baylor for the title. Thoughts? Your final 4 and winners?
Baylor looks incredible. Still need them to lose to Gonzaga. They are on another level!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT