ADVERTISEMENT

Boycott SECPN

Lincoln100

Head Coach
Jun 16, 2010
bad enough we have to put up with the bias and constant agenda all year from them, now we have to listen to the coaches pre and post game?

Husker nation has to be 10 mill strong. Shut the tv’s off. Send a message. We can do it. Either listen to the radio or check back on here from time to time, I’ll sacrifice and be the one to watch so that I can let you know how it is going.

If it was bama clemson again I would, but I like LSU and have friends that are legit LSU fans so imma watch it

Nope. I like to watch good football. May tune in on all my TVs

source.gif

Reactions: ThereIsNoPlace
Beating them has nothing to do with it, they’re honks and they’re in bed together, it’s nauseating

ESPN owns the SEC network - why wouldn’t they promote the heck out of the conference.

I wish they owned BTN.

Good luck with this nonsense. Imma watch the 2 best teams in the nation.

It's annoying that the national title game is on cable TV. Why isn't it on a regular station? More ESPN douchebaggery.

bad enough we have to put up with the bias and constant agenda all year from them, now we have to listen to the coaches pre and post game?

Husker nation has to be 10 mill strong. Shut the tv’s off. Send a message. We can do it. Either listen to the radio or check back on here from time to time, I’ll sacrifice and be the one to watch so that I can let you know how it is going.

Sure thing. I will stop watching great football until we get back into the National Title game, which could be never, so that would be a very smart move. Who cares about the great modern college game, I can watch re-runs of Johnny Rodgers and toss it in my corncob hat.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT